Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The predictions before they played us demonstrated their obscene levels of delusion. We expected to win, the bookies had us as favourites and even the majority of pundits and journos fancied us yet 90% of mentally challengeds were predicting four or five nil to them :))
Honestly, a win is perfectly understandable. At home, we’re all a bit biased to our team etc. But 4 or 5 nil was delusional

6BV0Gn5.png

:D

Start the Madonna karaoke...

Said it the other day but I expect that mob to go full on Trump when 55 is won and just declare themselves league winners anyway.

They'll file all kinds of daft court cases and resolution 11,12,13,25,15 all the way up to 700.

Uefa better get ready an avalanche of letters.

Dear Uefa

Ranjurs is cheats and sellick eff cee pure won the league.

Signed Declan

It’s funny you mention that. Some of their own are starting to think that as well :D

Was pishing myself at this last paragraph about Lawwell.

I remember the day like yesterday Calgacus. Was on the boat from Stranraer to larne heading over for the 12th half the boat happy the other half in shock and that was all bears as soon as he scored against them and celebrated like it was his World Cup moment then his past was well behind him. Have always been told his old man was a bear but his mother was one of them and brainwashed him after his parents split. No idea how true. But he broke more than his mother’s heart signing for us and they have and never will get over it. Thank you Mr Souness
Who is calgacus?

Been a long time since I listened to Clyde.

Is Hugh not well - serious question - he doesn't sound like how I remember him? Maybe he is getting old.

I understand that this is mildly amusing but personally I don't want to listen to any of what is said on here.

All I am concerned with is Rangers maintaining our focus and form and continue to win our games.

"We haven't fallen asleep at the wheel. We are wide awake, eyes open, driving towards the edge of a cliff."

Fück me...his ears and his eyes and playing hide and go seek
When they failed to kill us off for good and the day Dave King took over they knew this was coming but they have been fooling themselves that we were about to go under at any moment.
I think there problem was they never thought we would get better players or recover financialy enough to challenge them but he who laughs last laughs the longest.

Been a long time since I listened to Clyde.

Is Hugh not well - serious question - he doesn't sound like how I remember him? Maybe he is getting old.

I understand that this is mildly amusing but personally I don't want to listen to any of what is said on here.

All I am concerned with is Rangers maintaining our focus and form and continue to win our games.

His voice has noticeably changed over the last year or so.

The self entitlement from that lot is laughable, had a free reign for the best part of 10 years and still expect every advantage going... Obviously their inferiority complex is gathering pace ..

Not kerryfail but just had an incredible conversation with my neighbour 2 along.
He's a poet but over the last few years we've been here he's been fairly civil, even to the point of having a few jokes thrown in to our garden conversations.

But not today.... talk about feeling the heat. He started angrily spewing the usual shite about covid helping us, lucky to beat Aberdeen yesterday, only shagger would get in their team with maybe tav and goldson on the bench.
We can't decide on a CB partner for goldson as the others are equally bad, thats why we change every game. Also stated we are no better than hibs or aberdeen and celtic will still win the league be double figures.

I just said the results proved it was Ceptic that were no better than hibs or aberdeen as they couldn't beat either, thats when he went off on one.

"I shouldn't say anything as the investigation is still underway, but celtic have proof of Rangers fraud and its likely the club will be shut down before the impending bankruptcy". After they crushed us last season (his words) our fans were so disheartened and resigned to 10iar, plus covid hitting fans finance, Rangers actually only got between 24 and 28 thousand season ticket sales, the rest were falsely bought by directors using fake details to keep Rangers afloat. With no fans in the stadium we've been able to hide it so far, but we're worried about hiding empty seats when fans do return.
Also the 26 thousand (he knew exact member numbers) mygers members is actually only around 6 thousand real ones.
All this is apparently about to be made public and handed to uefa and the police.

I didn't know what to say, I was so shocked at the level of moon howling, its incredible someone would actually believe this.
All I said was the police won't have time to investigate, they already have their hands full investigating the pedophile ring operating from the chamber of secrets.

The minute things go wrong they are so blinded by hatred their true colours always come out.
They are not normal people, scratch the surface and the venom spouts out of them, decent beadrattlers simply don't exist.

Apologies if this has been posted already, but it's just that good:

Current poll on Kerryfail

who would you LIKE as our next manager​

Total votes: 945
Neil Lennon
33(3%)
Rafa Benitez
473(50%)
Jose Mourinho
149(16%)
Andre Villas Boas
81(9%)
David Moyes
11(1%)
Steve Clarke
52(6%)
Chris Hughton
28(3%)
Slavan Bilic
17(2%)
Jack Ross
9(1%)
Other
92(10%)

I'd be afraid to ask who some of the "others" are.

Edit: Some of these votes may have been pre-Lennon, but some of the lunacy still fits.

Radio gold tonight...love hearing them spewing..

on a serious note if we are running away with the league come the end of the season wait for an spfl bombshell. Wouldn’t surprise me if they have some whopper in store for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back