Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

About 10-15 years ago i had a habit of not sleeping at night and would lie and listen to talksport and he was on all the time.

Absolutely batshit crazy but i used to look forward to listening to him for a laugh.

Haha same.

Scary when you look back at all that time ago mate and think of what you have done in your own life, and then there's Tommy.

Still mental, still talking shìte and still under the impression that he is the educated voice of all subjects he decides to grace.

It will be a sad day when he realises this whole time he has actually been the punchline.

Well that was 2 hours of bliss. Some utter mentalists (somebody check on auld Archie & mental Mick) and Tommy thr menal flat earther taxi driver crawled out from whichever sewer he has been hiding in for the last number of years.

Hopefully more to come tomorrow:)

Masons mate. Was always worldwide conspiracy of Masons.

For all he was a crackpot i could listen to him all night was great entertainment.

1 night he was going a deep dive into the pyramids and some mad egyptian conspiracy i was stoned at the time and if was fantastic certainly made a believer out of me untill i snapped out it and remembered who he was

Haha same.

Scary when you look back at all that time ago mate and think of what you have done in your own life, and then there's Tommy.

Still mental, still talking shìte and still under the impression that he is the educated voice of all subjects he decides to grace.

It will be a sad day when he realises this whole time he has actually been the punchline.

He is one of them folk who actually believes their own lies.

Genuinely bonkers

Well that was 2 hours of bliss. Some utter mentalists (somebody check on auld Archie & mental Mick) and Tommy thr menal flat earther taxi driver crawled out from whichever sewer he has been hiding in for the last number of years.

I'm convinced this is him but he calls himself Del.

Imagine this rocket being your neighbour, weans coming in say "Dad, That guy Del/Tommy/Tam is oot the back again with a flat fitbaw and a hose shouting at the sky"

I honestly can’t wait for someone to find out what he actually does for a job, can almost guarantee it’ll be somehow that doesn’t require his vocabulary.
The depth and range of his linguistic erudition would lead one to conclude he is a lexicographer, when time permits from his duties as chronicler of the Scottish football scene.

I'm convinced this is him but he calls himself Del.

Imagine this rocket being your neighbour, weans coming in say "Dad, That guy Del/Tommy/Tam is oot the back again with a flat fitbaw and a hose shouting at the sky"

Should ah spin it? Aye coz that's how fast the world spins at!!

Wtf is he trying to prove with the long 'trough'? Or the shit that floats? Fell out with gravity!

It's jus loads of statements with out any explanations.

I can see next Mondays show being even better as Milan win beat them and i can see ST. Johnstone atleast getting a point.

Should ah spin it? Aye coz that's how fast the world spins at!!

Wtf is he trying to prove with the long 'trough'? Or the shit that floats? Fell out with gravity!

It's jus loads of statements with out any explanations.

Sadly couldnt find his "have you seen bendy water Leigh?" video!

He shouldn’t have been allowed to lie.

Rangers fans have NEVER fired missiles at our own players in the 50 years that I’ve watched us.

Huge difference between our club being taken over by Spivs than losing a 8.75 league campaign thus far.

Not even close in comparison.

We as fans of our great club rallied on and outed the Spivs. No Covid Virus involved and we could protest as we clearly wanted.

Glad we did. Never once fired a missile though. :cool:

Where has he been for the last 10 years? Jail?

Wasn't his 'wife' Iraqi or something?

I saw his twitter recently and he was advertising taxi journeys down to England for the Old Firm for around £200. I am pretty sure he picked me up a couple of years ago. It was a Glasgow Private Hire driver who sounded exactly like him and he was ranting about McLeish and EBT's. Scotland were playing that night and McLeish was still the manager.

Huge difference between our club being taken over by Spivs than losing a 8.75 league campaign thus far.

Not even close in comparison.

We as fans of our great club rallied on and outed the Spivs. No Covid Virus involved and we could protest as we clearly wanted.

Glad we did. Never once fired a missile though. :cool:

Agree PB. On all points mate.

Did he not get a phone call from Ulster and shat himself.

Back