Jack Ross

Hope it is jack. He has an awful habit of drawing loads of games during his managerial career which would suit us.

With Covid and everyone feeling the pinch financially I would imagine there isn’t too much £ knocking around parkhead to sack and then replace a manger. Am I wrong?

s0oWM8m.gif

Not sure much of this believable. Their fans wouldnt accept Jack Ross as the answer and Lawell is going anywhere voluntarily.

Also, Lenny?

Haven't seen anyone say this, their guy on kds says it will be O'Neil.

Seems like the usual made up whatsaap pish.

Going to need to ask you to expand on this?

How could Lawell be involved in the St Mirren (i think that's where he was) manager moving to Sunderland?

Same way David Murray got Jimmy Calderwood the gig at Dunfermline with the promise to take over at us after DA.

Friend doing friends favours for favours.

With Covid and everyone feeling the pinch financially I would imagine there isn’t too much £ knocking around parkhead to sack and then replace a manger. Am I wrong?
They are financially f**ked. The scum haordes won't renew season tickets next year either after their tainted 10 falls apart. It is going to be a long steep decline for them. That biscuit tin board are not going to replace the Bigot with a big name manager like the Rodgers appointment was no matter what

They’re talking about somebody coming in until the end of the season knowing that if we win the league they’ll be chased. If somebody comes in and loses a couple of games or draws a few and we keep winning, it’s a very very long time till May. I have no doubt they’d be protesting again long before May if we’re pulling further ahead.

If they were sacking lennon it probably would have been today, I don’t see why they would delay it when they have a game on Thursday

They will wait until they slip up in the league again by which stage it will be too late

Just been sent this, trying to find out source

The board had a failed motion to sack Lenny on Friday morning. They required a unanimous vote but Lawwell voted against.

Directors weren’t happy, but had to pass him a “vote of confidence” as they couldn’t terminate him.
Desmond and Bankier reconvened a board meeting via video link at 8pm Sunday night after discussions with Lawwell. They have insisted that Lawwell abstain, because he is stepping down at the AGM and shouldn’t be blocking any motions single handedly.
Jack Ross agent has provisionally agreed terms, but the deal hinges on a settlement with Hibs. They were approached last week BEFORE the Sparta game, but were clearly expecting the vote to pass on Friday.

Lenny has a video conference call with the board at 9:15am, where he will be asked to resign. If he refuses, he will be placed on leave.
Kennedy will take the team to Milan.
Sounds like dung that you made up

If they were sacking lennon it probably would have been today, I don’t see why they would delay it when they have a game on Thursday

They will wait until they slip up in the league again by which stage it will be too late
They didn’t want to be seen to be bowing to the hoards last night. He’s def going, probably tomorrow.

It's bad enough they stole HiVs manky hoop top years ago, but their go-to strategy for management recruitment is who's the next Irvine Welsh Messiah!

That's the thing though, is it a rumour based on anything or just people picking out a half decent manager who has done (relatively) well with what he's had to work with in Scotland? What I mean is, I dont think it's groundbreaking stuff to see his name in the frame. Massive risk for them, if it turns out to be true.

Sensible post. The guy did a good job at St Boo and although he couldn't get Sunderland out of what used to be the old English Third Division, they did challenge. In saying that however, Sunderland was the giant club in that League while he was there. They could do worse than appoint him but given their standing they could also do a lot better. If it is Jack Ross I think that a lot of their supporters will not be pleased.

Back