Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

For the Lennon Must Stay bunch on here :

What did the panel mean by him parading a trophy to the GB ? Keevins said this was wrong to do. What trophy ?

Get this GB pandering fkpig out of Scotland now. Shove co-efficients and dry up about keeping him any longer in a job.

And now we have lunatics on FF hoping they beat Milan and Lille !!!

Just had a quick listen to the replay of the show posted before, I am STUNNED they left Michael’s comment about Martin O’Neill’s wife in the replay. Hahahahaha I just about choked on my dinner earlier when he said that, absolute mentalist gold
I normally just listen and find my self occasionally laughing out loud but that one did make me sit up.
The blessed Martin left 15 1/2 years ago FFS. And for reasons normal people would respect.

Listening to the likes of that make you glad not to be 'shellik minded' or indeed incredibly stupid and full of bitterness & bile.

Big Leech would've been on the red phone to that station last night asking them what the fuck they were playing at.

For the Lennon Must Stay bunch on here :

What did the panel mean by him parading a trophy to the GB ? Keevins said this was wrong to do. What trophy ?

Get this GB pandering fkpig out of Scotland now. Shove co-efficients and dry up about keeping him any longer in a job.

And now we have lunatics on FF hoping they beat Milan and Lille !!!

It was the League this/last season. One of the callers was basically blaming Sunday night on the GB and saying that Lawwell and Lennon had helped create that mentality because they kept singling them out as 'better' Tims meaning they could do what they wanted. Keevins actually agreed with it to an extent, saying that he called it out as wrong at the time.

it was mentioned last night on the radio and continually on mentally challenged websites that they believe this is all intentional to allow us to win the league, all part of a large conspiracy :D

Josecuervo

Considering retirement

23 minutes ago#33172
Operation save the The Famous Glasgow Rangers in full flow from PL and DD it seems. There is no other explanation. If we won the league this year it would completely end them. The supporters would lose heart and chuck it, the directors wouldn't pump in more money and they would fold.

It's a eff scandal of huge proportions.

it was mentioned last night on the radio and continually on mentally challenged websites that they believe this is all intentional to allow us to win the league, all part of a large conspiracy :D

Josecuervo

Considering retirement

23 minutes ago#33172
Operation save the The Famous Glasgow Rangers in full flow from PL and DD it seems. There is no other explanation. If we won the league this year it would completely end them. The supporters would lose heart and chuck it, the directors wouldn't pump in more money and they would fold.

Brother Lawwell and Right Worshipful Master Desmond are doing a sterling job.

Josecuervo

Considering retirement

23 minutes ago#33172

Like when we went to the 4th tier, deserted, like when we got beat by motherwell in the play off, deserted, like when we were cheated out a LC, deserted.

This is plain projection, they know they deserted their team when Rangers went to the 4th tier. They will do it again when we win the league.

And now the guy comes on and says "Martin O'Neill used the excuse of his wife being no well tae walk out on us".

This is like drugs for your ears.
And there was some guy ranting on twitter about how clyde wouldn’t let him on to talk abouy how it was all sevco fans outside the ground sunday night. Really wish he’d been allowed on, might have set a new gold standard for mentalness.

I had to take a phone call in the car on way home last night, just as they were about to go to the 1st caller. Ended up still on the phone by the time I got home, so when wife went for a bath, I decided to catch up on events by reading this thread. I was almost in tears by the time she came back downstairs. She wondered why I was laughing out loud. The comments about the guy that was on with the voice that just got higher and higher were a joy to behold. The fact that somebody said that his tone had got so high, only the 'dugs could hear him', to 'is he communicating with dolphins' and 'he's just broke my crystal vase'. Was still laughing about it this morning, when I played him back on the catch-up.

What were the 'disgraceful and disgusting' chants by the rhabids directed at TLB?
Was it more than a simple "Lennon Lennon get tae f*ck"?

What is the cheating scandal that caller referred to last night?
I really don't know but a wild guess that in his deranged mind it would have god knows what to do with us and the fact that in spite of much we are still here and getting to the tipping point of thriving again.

And there was some guy ranting on twitter about how clyde wouldn’t let him on to talk abouy how it was all sevco fans outside the ground sunday night. Really wish he’d been allowed on, might have set a new gold standard for mentalness.
I heard that you had to show your Rangers ST to be allowed on to shellik way (courtesy GCC).

Yes, I've just made that up but it may yet appear on kerryfail st. ;)

The shout about Martin O’Neill and his wife is one of the most mental things I’ve ever heard.

Some way to speak about a manager that won them a decent amount of trophies.

The cunts have lost the plot.

I want to tune in tonight but the thought of Dalziel is off putting. The way he goes on when Celtic are underperforming is nauseating.

I've had the odd chuckle at them recently but there were a couple of callers that made me properly laugh last night, more than most comedy shows. The one who didn't breathe in for 5 minutes and the one who was made to retract his statement about wibble's wife. Absolute gold.

I had to take a phone call in the car on way home last night, just as they were about to go to the 1st caller. Ended up still on the phone by the time I got home, so when wife went for a bath, I decided to catch up on events by reading this thread. I was almost in tears by the time she came back downstairs. She wondered why I was laughing out loud. The comments about the guy that was on with the voice that just got higher and higher were a joy to behold. The fact that somebody said that his tone had got so high, only the 'dugs could hear him', to 'is he communicating with dolphins' and 'he's just broke my crystal vase'. Was still laughing about it this morning, when I played him back on the catch-up.

Another poster said, "My dugs ears just pricked up".

And another "....sounds like somebody's grabbing him by the nadgers".

I'm still giggling while posting this.

Brilliant. Thanks guys.

Welcome back Tommy ya rancid mentally challenged bastard.

Tommy Burns Knew.
I thought that myself it was that prick. And as soon as he mentioned the cheating years it confirmed it. Tommy the mentally challenged, communist, Muslim taxi driver has been released from state hospital. I’m sure all the late night radio presenters will be delighted at his return. I wonder if he has written a new list of fake names to use? He won’t take long to get banned again spouting his deluded pish.

Back