Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - Wednesday 16th - Premier Sports

if you pay by paypal from abroad can you only watch the match with the email you paid with? i usually dign in with another email but my paypal email is different.

Assuming you only have one RTV account, I don't think this matters.

Hopefully the weather doesn't have an impact on the way we play. Therefore, because of the conditions, I'm going for a 5-0 win. :D

Jim Goodwin is a strange looking bloke, he must spend ages in front of the mirror to get his facial hair looking like that, not a single strand out of place!

Really weirdly, more nervous for this than the Dundee UTD game I think. A league cock up is something we can easily recover from I guess?

I think we have been popping our cherries all over the place this season and there is only one left to go. Ross County have given us a huge helping hand towards it but we obviously need to do the business. 3 games away from major silverware.

Heart says 0-2 but tight, head is screaming 0-4 walkover though. I just feel really strange about this tonight.

if you pay by paypal from abroad can you only watch the match with the email you paid with? i usually dign in with another email but my paypal email is different.
not true, i've paid wife the wife's papal and different email to my RTV account

Jesus I fucking hate that horrible SNP/IRA mentally challenged bootlicking Provo scum bastard Michael Stewart. I want him being sat on by a hippo (Michelle mcmanus) and suffocating.

Assuming you only have one RTV account, I don't think this matters.
thanks. i watched video last night of Lech game. tonight i am only being offered live audio of st mirren match for which i have an email receipt.

i have cleared cache etc but nothing on RTV regards video.

Think the fact it's a late kick off in shite weather it'll be stuffy and a test but I back us to get the win

Really weirdly, more nervous for this than the Dundee UTD game I think. A league cock up is something we can easily recover from I guess?

I think we have been popping our cherries all over the place this season and there is only one left to go. Ross County have given us a huge helping hand towards it but we obviously need to do the business. 3 games away from major silverware.

Heart says 0-2 but tight, head is screaming 0-4 walkover though. I just feel really strange about this tonight.
Rangers will win comfortably, no need to fret.

Make sure you keep up with your LOR graph when the yahoos drop more league points :))

Back