MOTM Poll Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Make no mistake about it they are by far the better team. First to every ball, more aggresive going forward, look like scoring every opportunity they go forward. We can't even put 3 passes together. Don't even look like scoring.

If we come out second half with the same performance then there's only one outcome. Fucking wake up Rangers!

The ref has been disgusting as expected. How long it took him to book that piece of filth Soro must be a record. He has given them every single decision. We will still win comfortably but it would be a very different game if it weren't for Madden.

Not a great first half . No urgency and if it wasn't for McGregor we'd be in big trouble. Aribo far too casual in the first half . Definitely missing a bit of dig in the centre of midfield. Slow out to the ball when their danger men have the ball on the edge of our box. We got away with it first half with that top class save from McGregor and a few wayward shots. Don't think we will get away with it second half if that keeps up. Hopefully Gerrard gets stuck into them at half time as that first half was not good enough.

That was absolutely woeful.

I expected a difficult game against a fired up Celtic but that was genuinely horrific.

Put Aribo in a green jersey and might find a Rangers player at some point.

A massive, massive improvement required in every department apart from Allan McGregor who has been tremendous.

Big concern is that SG doesn’t know how to change from the tried and trusted when things aren’t working so now expect the second half to be exactly the same.

You need to get on the front foot in these games, and we’ve sat back and allowed them to attack us with aggression.

Far too many players not on it out there, McGregor and Kamara pass marks so far.

Scandalous that we haven’t tested their bombscare of a keeper, or ran at their defence.

Another tepid showing like that second half and we’ll be extremely fortunate to get a point out of this.

It’s clear from the prematch interview that Gerrard thought they’d play a diamond. They’re playing 4-3-3 and yet he’s changed nothing. They’re finding so much space around our box. Need to change the shape.
Need another body in midfield our front 3 are getting nothing. Take off any one of the front 3 but I would take off Alfie put Hagi on.

We are playing with our backs to their goal. Even the midfield. We need to be braver on the ball and get them turning. They are pushing us very high up the pitch so there must be gaps in behind but only tried to exploit it once with the Roofe flick on.

Half a yard off it. They want it more, simple as that.

Positives? Nothing each and we surely can't be as bad 2nd half. We need a change though...

They really want this result its because they need it!

Cmon Rangers they’ve had their best play now its our time

None of the most forward 4 players have been able to keep hold of the ball and make passes.

Good news is that it's 0-0. Can't be any worse in second half. Can't believe we've not at least hit a shot from distance against their keeper. A decent shot on target against that keeper could easily go in.

My reaction at the time was oh %^*& but Goldson just got it to feck in the end phew.
Yeah. Not for a while but definately the weakness in Goldson's game. Lost a few to very similar positions in the past.

At least this time he did the right thing and just cleared it.

Only one team showing any desire/hunger so far and it's not us. McGregor has kept us in it. I'd hook Aribo now and get Zungu on to tighten up in the middle.

This is terrible. Aribo has been powder puff in the midfield. Kent is getting knocked off the ball too easily.
I would do something drastic. Bring on Helander and put Balogun in front of the back four to give some protection.
Davis and Kamara are being over run.
This is what I predicted.
Thank God for Shagger.

I would definitely get Zungu on for Aribo, I rate Aribo highly but he has been a passenger today.

We have been so tentative and almost player with a sense of fear. We will learn a lot about the character of the team second half.

Only positive is we are not behind

We are a yard behind in MF.

Tav is not getting space to move nor is Borna.

We need to go up a gear and close them down quicker, they are getting far too much space.

Another thing that pisses me off, is us turning back too often.

0-0 is a good result at HT considering the stats.
We have barely had a shot on target.
At one point we were on their 18 yard box and worked the ball back to our keeper.

Lennon is playing a formation that takes the game away from their biggest weaknesses - their keeper and the defence. We’ve simply been unable to put them under pressure.

Some of us predicted a scenario like this and were shouted down but even the realists among us would be shocked by how comprehensively we are being outplayed. We are second all over the park. It doesn't count for anything in an OF game if you don't have the hunger.

A positive? It's still 0-0

Kent is lucky if he gets to come back out. We’re talking about a player who looks like he’s somewhere else and who can’t complete a simple 5 yard pass now days. I’m so unbelievably disappointed in him (so far), and the less said about Aribo the better.

This is where our lack of a plan b tactically bites us in the arse. We are getting overrun and we wont change it.
Even looking past that unfortunately there is only one team trying to win and its not us. We are 2nd to every ball.
What plan B are you thinking yourself?
It’s the players who are the problem here.
We are capable of better, obviously, so let’s point the finger where it needs to be pointed.

We can all only hope the next 45 can't possibly be that bad. The scum playing as if there's a huge bonus cheque waiting for each of them...

Time to sharpen up rangers, we're lucky to be level at this stage. I think 1 goal would put their heads down but we haven't looked like scoring yet

The only positive is they never scored from all that pressure. Hopefully they’ve run their legs off and a quick second half goal for us will knock shite out them.

The Louden must have been open before the game after all and Stevie G took the team for their Ne’erday drink.

Totally disjointed from back to front. Need more from the front to back pressing and defending.

Good thing is it is half time and it can only get better.

Time for Hagi.

Back