MOTM Poll Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Brilliant win, brilliant that they're raging!
That was for the league Cup final last season!
Yeah and as far as I am concerned we totally outplayed them with one way traffick and should have scored much more than 1 WATP!

A lot of ‘supporters’ in here will now be celebrating a win. The same ones that had us destroying them 5-0 and taking on the world but whose backsides collapsed at the first sign of a tough game. We spent a generation worshiping a team and manager whom employed the same tactics that were employed today and they worked then and they work now

Celebrate and support. WATP!
First thing i said in the group chat after it was thats a Walter special.

If it wasn't for shagger we'd have been 2 or 3 down but I'm giving MOTM to Hagi, he gave us the opportunity and push forward we desperately needed. Changed the game

Can’t take the smile off my face but we were poor today. First half they were clearly the better team. Second half we started better. Correct decision on the red. McGregor was superb. We didn’t get out of second gear even at our best today. Great result but we were poor. And we have been for a few games now. Sign of champions but three tough away games coming up and we need to step up.

Kudos, again, to Gerrard for taking off Roofe and replacing him with Hagi. Changed the whole dynamic of that game.

Definitely.

Also worth mentioning that for all the tidy short passing we do, it was that longish chip towards Alfie that saw CFC having a man sent off.

Waltanaccio! But the way we played we basically sneaked in someone's house, took their wallet, made a meal, taken the car keys and waved on the way out.

That was as poor a performance from this team as I can remember. Couldn't pass, keep the ball, the only good thing was McGregor until the red card.

Their last 4 games against us they've scored 2 goals (one offside and one a handball) so today is just a continuation of their inability to break us down,important point to be made to counter the inevitable lucky win accusation.
Lucky win nothing, just tell them they were lucky to escape with only a goal defeat as we outplayed all over the park then wait for the rage lol

McFadden: Morelos raked his studs down his leg, he stands on his boot FFS. Davis made the same challenge and not a mention of it

I’m genuinely believing now. I’ve been too scared to believe but now I think it’s going to happen We are getting a wee bit of luck that we haven’t had in years. Sometimes not playing great but still grinding the results. Walter must have been chuckling to himself at that today.

On or two obsevations from that melee. Balogun playing policeman and getting as many of our lads out the road as he could and I'm pretty sure Alfie gave Brown a rap in the teeth. :)

Or appreciated the out ball that Morelos gave us, which lead to the red card, and lead to the goal!

He's no longer critical to us, but he still offers us so much as an outball when our midfield isn't dominating.
Morelos had the only half chance from open play today, I thought he was good and would have stayed on if it wasn’t for the card. He’s became a team player which makes us love him more.

One other bonus was that their performance will probably keep TLB in the job until the end of the season, they will be burning effigies of him by then.

Sky focusing on Alfie not getting a yellow on pingpong - which it was

Will they go indepth on how soro stayed on and how Mcgregor got away with about 10 fouls with no card

Soros booking was after 5 fouls and it was worthy of red itself

Back