MOTM Poll Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Great result for us no shots on target and still win.

Let's remember it's still only 3 points.

We are in the driving seat C'Mon Rangers!

MOTM Allan McGregor :)

Surprise Surprise, Lennon said it wasn't a red, why anyone can say that was not a red must not know the rules of the game

Thank you shagger astonishingly brilliant, I'm calming down with some beers, yes the better team lost, yes we had no shots on goal, i hope it hurts them as much as it makes me estatic.
i was at easter road in 1975 it feels the same now to me.

Surely some of our tech savvy support, can super impose a Finn Russell or Stuart Hogg with their arms wrapped round our Alfie.

Thank you shagger astonishingly brilliant, I'm calming down with some beers, yes the better team lost, yes we had no shots on goal, i hope it hurts them as much as it makes me estatic.
i was at easter road in 1975 it feels the same now to me.
Big Colin missed a penalty that day I remember the terracing swimming in pish great day

A win for the famous and a line up on the horses. 12 can of moretti and a bottle of lager listen to the tunes with the chaps. Happy new year fellow bears.

So pleased and happy for the players and the management team with that hard-won result today.

We didn't play as well as usual, but in my opinion, we still showed instances of quality play that led to the pressure for the goal. Our players also demonstrated great resilience when it mattered.

Stay humble, recover well, and get ready to go again.

Last edited:
Massive decision for Declan tonight Kingston or Erskine.
Were we destined to win that today given the 50th anniversary and all.
Because in my humble opinion that 1st half was shocking and only Greegs saved us.
And lastly Duffy must be the worst footballer ever to play for them and they've had some crackers.
Happy New Tear to the wrong uns.
Happy New Year to the chosen few.

Pity Sky couldn’t have got an interview with Ajer. I can just imagine him going on a Sheridanesque rant. Absolutely everyone’s fault except Celtic’s.

Back