Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
GIF-210111-141926.gif
Someone should do a comical Lenny

I’m starting to like the idea that they were given their latest tainted title last season.

We weren’t at our best and it let the players reset to go for 55.

I’m also guessing that their 10IAR song has been deleted before the big event that’s no longer happening.

we clearly used the extended break to our advantage. Players have looked as organised and tactically aware as I’ve ever seen a Rangers side.

They look like they used the extended break to munch pies and sink pints.

Could you imagine the scenario Aberdeen need to beat us at Ibrox last game after the split for 2nd do we do a Cellic and through it to lose our unbeaten run or win and see if cellic can win their game?

I believe thats difference between them and us. We would go out to win, we don’t care what Celtic do, 2nd place is nothing, 3rd is nothing. The only thing that matters is we win the league.

Someone just posted this on Kerryfail, got to be a bear at it.

"22 points behind, covid-ravaged team, everything a shambles, confidence low.

giphy.gif
"

Reactions: 8-1
The bheasts are trying to say the guy that runs Kerryfail is a beast too.

Need to watch this guy ronnie o’Connor. He’s one of these bitter mentally challenged bastards who’s really quite dangerous and unhinged on social media.

That’s a fairly substantial claim he’s making here, a very dangerous accusation that’s both unfounded and really quite evil.

He’s a naughty boy for saying these kind of things without any evidence to back these claims up.
Sorry to kind of depress this thread, of which has been a huge source of joy and happiness for us all, but this guy is a weapon of mass stupidity here and needs to be watched closely.
just incase our man who’s dealing with this account has any grief.

Had a wee keek at Kerrydale St and came across this WTAF moment...

Wouldn't it be - something - if every person on here was "hundercover". 15 years ago five mates in the Loudon got together and devised a sham "Cellic" forum - all pretending to be "Tims". All saying more or less what people wanted to hear. The people now accused of being "huns" - are actually undercover Celtic supporters trying to "out" the majority "huns" posing as Celtic fans. Makes complete sense to me. Would make a smashing film.

@RobertMarshall - Is this true?

Had a wee keek at Kerrydale St and came across this WTAF moment...

Wouldn't it be - something - if every person on here was "hundercover". 15 years ago five mates in the Loudon got together and devised a sham "Cellic" forum - all pretending to be "Tims". All saying more or less what people wanted to hear. The people now accused of being "huns" - are actually undercover Celtic supporters trying to "out" the majority "huns" posing as Celtic fans. Makes complete sense to me. Would make a smashing film.

@RobertMarshall - Is this true?
Eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back