Another COVID FC Player Tests Positive For COVID-19

The paranoia on here with the league getting null n void is terrible

What more evidence do you need that the football authorities are totally corrupt in their favour? It’s happened in plain sight.

I personally don’t see it happening due to the financial impact but I don’t for a second doubt there would be a push for this by the puppets if their master demanded it.

Yeah that's my point mate. That player has probably mixed with other players during that time.

Will he have to have his close contacts inspected?
It's been confirmed as a player who has been in isolation, so they wont have had any contacts

They flew back on the 8th, 13 players and staff then went into isolation. during the isolation period, the person in question has become infectious and has tested positive before returning to training

unfortunately this wont impact their squad for the match on wednesday

It's surely got to a point now where their club owner has to step in and relieve Lennon and Liewell of their duties ?

The Dubai trip has been a massive fuck up of their own making, sanctioned by the above two & they are further pouring ridicule on their club by their mealy mouthed "apologies" to their own supporters ...... who won't be buying that shit for a second.

And by the way ......

fb5d1198f17ce7abc565cc56a8d400b2.gif

Its the way he’s boasting about only having 2 positives.. if that was the case and Dubai was that risky, that you’re happy only to have 2 cases then why the hell would you go in the 1st place haha

OK, so that player and all their close contacts are back into isolation.

Game goes ahead.
If they were self-isolating they won't (or certainly shouldn't) have had any close contacts for the last 10 days.

Self-isolating means stay at home, do not leave home, even for essential items. Social distance from all family members, eg. sleep in a separate room, watch tv at least 2m apart, do not cook or prepare food in the kitchen at the same time etc.

Game will go ahead, as they will only have 1 player missing.

How can you catch Corona when you're self isolating? Unless of course you caught it off k.e of your team mates or staff.

Which begs the question. Who else might have it and who needs to isolate?
He will have caught it off Julien and its only detected now they are being tested on coming back.

Good grief - I didn’t think they could make things worse.
I’ve went from laughing at the whole thing to being quite angry at the level of arrogance and lack of humility.

the shettlestons won’t react well to this ........

He then commends their low test rate

Two out of 40 something?

So about 5% then? Top effort.

What about the other people those positive tests have came into contact with? Any apologies or remorse for them or their grannies? Does he even understand what a virus is?

He will need to have his close contacts looked at too then
sorry mate i think you're a bit wide of the mark here.

all of Julien's contacts have been isolating already. he hasnt had any contacts since they got back. the player who has now tested positive has also been isolating - that player was a contact of Julien.

this doesn't affect any of the squad now unfortunately.

Guy has some real issues here, can't be good for his mental health.
Think the club owner needs to step in here, and take some responsibility for his employees, and the car crash of a club he is overseeing.

hhahahaha that is gold.

"Everyone is negative. whole squad is negative!"...(**bar two players) hahahahaha

"We were absolutely Totally professional" (**whispers had a wee drink in the afternoon)

The fact that he thinks it's "remarkable" that only 2 of them have tested positive?! :D

Some would think they maybe wanted MORE positive cases

There was rumours last week he’s leaving after Livingston on Wednesday. Maybe there is some truth to them because that interview was like a man that knows he’s leaving and is given no f@cks anymore . Either that or he’s mentally unstable

Back