Docherty update on Rocksport .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen ID10 will not be posting in a while the lad has his hands full and him not posting has nothing to do with this transfer so I would suggest you all give the lad a break and show some contrition.

It was a joke mate hence the smiley, he doesn’t owe anyone on here an explanation for not posting on a forum.

Some on these threads act like we are close to signing Messi. Chill the fck out. Even if it doesn't happen its not the end if the world.

Rocksport radio basically saying they don't know whats going on now either. All very odd. Saying similar to what we are all on here in that it must be small details needing sorted, but reality is they don't know either. Have said they'll update listeners if they hear anything change.

Just came across very snide and I’m just letting folk know the lad has a real hard time coming and even through this he still done his best with the blog and posting as much as he could on here and is a very decent guy.

The written word comes across how the reader chooses it to, I’ve explained it was in jest.

And we all appreciate the information he gives us and of course I hope the guys ok I wasn’t to know anything serious was going on.

Just came across very snide and I’m just letting folk know the lad has a real hard time coming and even through this he still done his best with the blog and posting as much as he could on here and is a very decent guy.
Sure most on here appreciate what he does share .

Don't think anyone was having a dig mate.

Where? Can't see any tweets saying that.

@Recoba's Miracle

That's one of his twitter pals. Ted gets good info.

kbden4.png

The fact no one knows what is going on is positive for me. Bill Young also saying 2nd bid wasn’t rejected would have you thinking final terms are close

Shameful amount of time to sign a youngster from Hamilton.

Unreal but as soon as you hear about s trsnsfer that involves a proper fee you know with this board that a drama is about to unfold.

Scott Brown cost over 4m over 10 year ago and we are haggling over 100k.

You can see what's happening here. We are being used as leverage to encourage clubs down south to come sniffing for GD. Accies hope his head is turned by offer of a possibly higher wage/possibility of EPL and he heads off there, leaving Accies with more £ and a rival team without their player.

Unreal but as soon as you hear about s trsnsfer that involves a proper fee you know with this board that a drama is about to unfold.

Do agree that its now verging on ridiculous, sure the player will be feeling the same.

We’re negotiating for a Hamilton player here.

Needs to be done this week.

You don't get what's wrong with your original post. You said you haven't seen him so don't get the hype.

There’s never been hype about the lad anywhere else apart from here where he destroyed us? Anyway like I said I hope he is the real deal. I don’t want arguments. I just want to see us back on top where we belong

I'll be honest and say that I have been to all the games v Hamilton over the past couple of years. Not sure if he has played in all these games, but i do not remember anyone from Hamilton standing out in any of these games.

Getting a lot of hype on here from some quarters so I guess some posters may have seen something in him in recent years.

Thought he had a great game at Ibrox the last time we played them.

You can see what's happening here. We are being used as leverage to encourage clubs down south to come sniffing for GD. Accies hope his head is turned by offer of a possibly higher wage/possibility of EPL and he heads off there, leaving Accies with more £ and a rival team without their player.

Nah, Greg knows what move he wants.
McKay? No again! :oops:
Edit - ah it's a wind up. Good!

Reports indicate he's not going to be in Karanka's plans. Cooled interest in Jordan Jones. SPFLRadar produced analysis that showed he was one the most creative players last season in the top flight but critical of Miller and Garner for being in the wrong place for his deliver.

Thought he had a great game at Ibrox the last time we played them.
Can't say I specifically noticed him mate. And we were awful so he wasn't up against much that day.

Not saying he's not good but has just never really come to my attention.

Hope he's as good as others seem to say.

Would be nice to get it finalised tomorrow afternoon and on the pitch at half time give everyone a boost on way to the game tomorrow

In case you missed it, we've been through admin and liquidation since then, spent years in the lower leagues and are still recovering, we are relying on a few wealthy fans to keep our heads above water and thanks to their generosity we're well on the way to that, but every penny is a prisoner.

The only shameful part is the spoiled weans on here and their ungrateful sense of entitlement.

I just hope this isnt another Scott Allan, tons of hype for a very average player.

Somebody please tell me Docherty is a different kettle of fish.

Can't say I specifically noticed him mate. And we were awful so he wasn't up against much that day.

Not saying he's not good but has just never really come to my attention.

Hope he's as good as others seem to say.

Got too say it is the only time I have noticed him, but he was good that day. We were as you say shocking that day

Was hoping we could get this tied up tonight and give us another timely boost before the Sheep match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back