Will Lennon be sacked tomorrow?

• Yes

Votes: 400 32.2%
  • No

Votes: 842 67.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
140099179_3684553948303061_2362551513832041963_o.jpg

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. Maybe you've realised theyre not the all conquering juggernaught that turns opposition to jelly. I mean, if they rest of the teams are cowing to Celtic and not trying...christ, maybe Celtic will actually get relegated next season when we've taken our crown back off them and their "aura" is actually shattered.
I've never thought they are the all conquering juggernaut, far from it , even under Rodgers shown up against anything outside of the SPL standard of opposition . They have been pumped around Europe by everyone and their dug for God knows how many years. It's more of a reflection on the other teams in the league more than them. Just find it disappointing that no one else has been able to beat them in the league that's all . But having said that If they keep playing as they are now and drawing, dropping points in anyway then I will be more than happy. Especially when we keep winning leading us to title number 55

Wee bit off topic here, but the tide may finally be beginning to turn in Scottish football, and I don’t just mean on the park.

If the club grow a pair, the opportunity may be there to make sweeping changes in the corridors of power.

Celtic did not bad to get through that game there. Offside goal (miles offside at that). A penalty and a 2nd red card not given.

Could have been much worse for the "champions".

What was Walker all about (apart from being a wank like he usually is?). He accepted the offside goal was miles offside to begin with, it was very clearly offside. He then changes to it was very tight. There was nothing even remotely "tight" about it. The linesman was 100% at it. I've no doubt he saw it was offside, absolutely no doubt at all.

So, even with the usual help from the officials Celtic still couldn't beat a reserve Livingston team. Added to that, their captain - who was too busy trying to show how hard he was and that he doesn't feel cold - claims their an epic team who can still win 10-in-a-row - proceeds to get himself sent off for a nasty move he's being doing for years.

Feel sorry for Livi - they could have won that game.

Latest posts

Back