• Yes

Votes: 400 32.2%
  • No

Votes: 842 67.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted no.
Who's gonna take that on?
Who's gonna fancy taking on Steven Gerrard?
We're only going to get better.
I think we can now win it at their slum, all being equal till then.
This is gucking florious.
RTID WATP

I watched the game live, so only interested in seeing the post match interview with TLB, and see what they make of the Red card.

Let's see if they show the camera view where you clearly can see legomuncher clearly looking ovwr his shoulder to "do" the Livi player.

Probably but if they don't sack him within the next few days they really must be too skint to bring anyone else in.

They are an utter shambles right now and if it's radio silence tomorrow then the reason is financial.

Seems to be a groundswell for old jolly hockey sticks taking over but I just can’t see him lasting five minutes up here.

Enjoyable, would watch again.
Listening to wee girls on FF almost making Walker and Crocker sound bearable, wouldn't do again.

Turn the screw Rangers, turn that screw tight

Cay2mlL.gif

Depends if the scum want to give him a big pay off and have the means to give a good manager a decent transfer budget and a huge wage.

I voted no by the way

Neither of the clowns they have alongside Lennon on the bench are any better so i think they will keep him but must be looking for someone else for the future.

Forget worrying about winning the league, my thoughts are turning to the last two OF games and the sheer humiliation we could inflict. Surely there must be an opportunity to avenge those 4 and 5 nil jobs? They must be dreading these games, the way we used to. Now? I can’t wait.

If, by that time, the league is secure we could perhaps play the under 23s or youths ! :))

Thought he'd be gone long ago tbh so not going to call it now. Personally I hope he's here right to the end to experience the worst pain of his miserable existence.

He will hang around for the pay-off so they'll have to sack him (if they can afford it).

He shouldn't have been in the dugout tonight after Monday's rant but their board are all over the place right now.

He's going nowhere. They've had so many opportunities to empty him already.

Ferencvaros, the Sparta games, Ross County, St. Johnstone at home, after the OF on the 2nd, Dubai and pints by the pool, the Hibs game and the first Livi game, the absolute meltdown press conference.

Any of those would have been natural points on their own to bin him, the fact that they ALL happened and he's still there tells me the camel can take a good few straws yet.

Back