Votes: 28 3.7%
  • Zungu

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Itten

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defoe/Patterson

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters
Great victory, five goals, three more points, another clean sheet, no injuries, no bookings, well played Rangers, it doesn’t come any better than that.

20210123-165306.gif

Quietly terrified
No Michael Beale today? Can't recall seeing him on any of the footage.

Sublime stuff! I thought Morelos was great today. Made an assist. Won a penalty and a few good attempts. He made it happen early.

It was between him and Hagi as man of the match for me. I went for Morelos. But it could also have been Hagi, Aribo, Davis, Kent, Jack or Barasic.

Good to see Jack back and in fine form.

Correct man of the match choice ;) B-D

Ianis gives what Ianis gives. Very willing.

Execution sets Kent Borna Davo Aribo apart. Delivery. Cracking the game open.
Much, much more than willing. Always making runs, brave, good feet and sees things ordinary players just can’t.

True but yet again a team that bursts a gut against us gets beat in their next match.

Assume you're talking about what you anticipate from Hibs on Wednesday? Would be unfair to say that about County today, don't think you could say they gave more today than normal, on the back of a 4-1 win over Aberdeen.

UberEats is another decent wee sponsor there and £10 off as well!
Don't think there is any need for Rtv to muddy the waters with an alternative MotM as it's normally always a sponsors/corporate choice, normally they see a completely different game and often they choose a player they'd want to meet/get their shirt etc

Two CBS scoring from a corner; that's really good to see, and it poses a threat for opposition's to think about.

The type of performance and result we've not been used to post-new year under Gerrard. The determination to get over the line is clear.

Fantastic all round today. Buzzing.

A great performance and good to see Jack back.

I wonder if the tweak to the midfield today was for this game or if we’ll see it on Wednesday, but it seems to be a good way of accommodating Aribo and maybe even Hagi in the middle. Probably another option we’ve now got available to us.

A lot to be happy about. 13 to go.

What a great performance. I thought this was going to be a very tricky match.

Hagi was excellent. My MOTM.

Back