• Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Itten

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
That's a disgrace of a performance.

Manager has got it totally wrong. Get one of the midfield 3 off and move Aribo back one, and get a proper forward on.

Get Morelos off as well he's been rank rotten again. First touch awful, passing terrible and zero goal threat.

Absolutely dreadful.

Terrible first half, wrong midfield no runners and Aribo looks lost as part of the front 3 I’d have hagi and Roofe on, Morelos too worried about who’s behind him, not concentrating on the game

As expected, Hibs raise their game. The pitch is slowing our movement down considerably. In the circumstances, the team is doing fine. It needs to improve but we must keep the back door locked. Hibs have been dangerous a few times. This game is not going to be easy.

Need to be sharper in second half. Morelos’s 2nd touch is a tackle. Seeing Jack, Davis, Kamara has reminded me how slow and negative it is - only 2 out of the 3 should be playing. Itten would be good for this game as well as Hagi and/or Roofe for creativity. Think we’ll see better next half.

The surface is playing as if its icy, just need the ball to be kept down and someone to stand on it and take control. I love big Aribo but mate your put your boots on the wrong feet get them changed for 2nd half. Alfie your not up to the speed of this game tonight sorry

I actually expect teams to play to their best against us, but you do look at this Hibs side and think, “How did they get trounced 3 nil last week by St. Johnstone?”

I would like to see the ball player in behind a lot earlier, the ball isn’t sticking enough up top

Complaining at walker or anyone else for their comments on that defies belief.

What does Morelos need to do for you to say enough is enough. It's disgusting.

Given this half time TV analysis, Gerrard really needs to think about how Kevin Aloysius Clancy is going to behave second half.

Boyd is right, Alfredo can never be trusted.
Hopefully he picks up his form when he gets back from his latest suspension and the can get a good fee for him.

I would take off one of the midfield 3 because they have all been as bad as each other put on hagi and take off airbo and put itten alongside Morelos as a 2 change things up a bit and sometimes be a bit more direct as that would be un expected

Aribo is rank. He either dodges a tackle or turns his back. Bring on Haji, at least he will battle a bit, not a pitch for silky football

Helander is giving me the fear. He’s looked far from convincing so far. Take a wee bit more care with our passing in the 2nd half and there’s a goal in it for us.

Thought Alfie was trying for the ball when it came off that pricks knee,and stamped him.
I would say it was a booking.
Anyway that wee dick had it coming.
Unfortunately sets the narrative for Alfie again.

Poor first half showing but nothing won or lost yet.
Time to change it.
3 midfielders all trying to play the same role. One needs to better support the 10s.

Morelos link up needs to be better.

I’d bring on Hagi for Aribo. If Roofe is fit enough for a half I’d be tempted but worried about that pitch

Back