Match Thread ** Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Wed 24th January - RangersTV.tv **

Murty shakes hands with McInnes then straight onto the pitch heading for Wes. Tell you what bears, Murty has those players going through walls for him. A fantastic win and a classic backs to the wall final 10 minutes handling everything they threw at us.

Hope Lewis is ok, looked a nasty injury. Mclean decided to play well against us tonight knowing he isnt joining us anymore. He looked a decent player - far better than the big eared backward Christie.

Good news
3 games v Dolly, 3 wins. For 7 Against 1

Means we are now ahead on goal difference. Need to keep this form up, beat them 3 times but only level on points

Keep this momentum going and get second place secured should be first priority

got to remember the players missing too. Jack, Dorrans, Wallace, Rossiter, Alves. we have a decent squad now

Fecked them again, thank goodness we didnae sign McInnes................................

Secure 2nd place then go for Septic.............

Last edited:
Couple of wobbles near the end resulting in great defending and goalkeeping but overall pretty comfy I’d say

Fantastic performance tonight. Every player did their bit. Special mention must go to Wes and Tav. Fight passion and belief right through that team tonight. Going to bed a happy bear.WATP.

Can we play them every week. Every player tonight showed the desire and attitude we have all been craving. 100% from every one of them. Sean Goss what a passer of the ball

Cardoso high fived Bates when the ball flew over the top of them as if they'd done something great. I fecking love his enthusiasm, I really hope he can kick on and win a first team place. When I first saw him and Alves together I thought we'd found a great young defender and I still do. Him and Bates might be the future!
Overall, a great win.

Fantastic performance tire them to fucking ribbons for 70 minutes and understandably leggy for the last 20 but what a defensive shift. Fucking fantastic

Great win, Aberdeen are poor but they put the wee teams away which we've not been doing hopefully we're turning the corner

Good performance and big three points. Enjoyed that. Well done Rangers.

Couldn't go to game tonight so tried out the follow follow match thread. Well done and thanks to all the posters but must admit was quite nerve wracking at times :) good win. No surrender.

Back