Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

"IAN! IAN!, come back..... don't dae it!!!!!"

Af0jfnY.gif

Dude bursting into tears on SSB sorry but no sympathy! How many Bears have lost dads in recent years? People who have supported our club for a lifetime who never got to see us get back where we belong because this clowns team led a campaign to kill us which nearly worked.
Thousands of Bears passing on who would never get to experience what we will all very soon, 55. No sympathy none at all!
It may be harsh, but Hear, Hear! My Dad & older brother have passed in the last few years & won't get to see 55, but I would never have dreamt about going on a radio phone in to air my personal sorrow to the listening public!

Usually available on here the following morning, I download and listen in the car on the way to work. No adverts, either.
If you have the Clyde App go back to 31st July the night before the first day of the Season and give it a listen it’s glorious

Absolutely top drawer. Celtic are making thus guy view Afghanistan where he works as Disneyland he is that depressed watching them.

Dude bursting into tears on SSB sorry but no sympathy! How many Bears have lost dads in recent years? People who have supported our club for a lifetime who never got to see us get back where we belong because this clowns team led a campaign to kill us which nearly worked.
Thousands of Bears passing on who would never get to experience what we will all very soon, 55. No sympathy none at all!
Like many Bears, when 55 is achieved I will be raising a glass to all the Bears that have gone before seeing it coming home. We stood by our club in its’ darkest hour and all those horrendous days that followed. We remained loyal, we remained true. Part of that faith is rooted in remembering the past and those that have gone. That lot? First test in a decade and they fold like a cheap suit, protest and cry like the whiny, pathetic, needy bitches that they are.

There’s one every night. The pretend well spoken mentally challenged. Did he just say Afghan is better than what’s going on at the piggery? Did I hear that wrong?

All out Christmases have come at once bears they are completely broken and there's still more to come there whole team will take years to rebuild. Rangers are now run like a well oiled machine we just need to keep storming ahead and not take our foot off the gas and we will be light years ahead for a long time to come.
We've waited a long time for this so let's get the champagne out and celebrate our clubs glorious 55th title and enjoy the plenty more to come after. WATP Choo choo :)) B-) B-D

Back