Votes: 16 1.8%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Davis

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Wright

Votes: 3 0.3%

• Total voters
All our attacking moments were Kent. Name one outfield player in the 1st half better than Kent and we'll compete with who's jesting

Aye, apart from another sitter and two shots with his left foot into the side netting. Incredible stuff from the 7M man there.

Cedric Itten held everything up that was launched at him. His link up and defensive play was excellent.

Lucky to walk away with a point, could easily have been 3/4 goals their way. Hopefully this result emphasises we can't take our foot off the throttle.
Zungu isn't good enough, Kent needs rested, Jack and Davis are must starters!

Hagi listed twice in the MOTM poll and still zero votes :)

Gutted we didn't see that out. Start the best team and then ring the changes when we're 2 up, please Stevie.

Hate to be the person pointing it out, but see all the folk who are saying it's because our best XI didn't start?

Our best available XI were the ones who conceded that goal and took us from a victory to a draw.

Maybe we just had a shite game on a shite pitch. It happens. We're still unbeaten and we're still going to win 55.
Or maybe we'd have been 4 up if started with our best 11? Who knows eh

Didn't enjoy that, I'll let them off because that's the 1st time this season I felt we deserved NOTHING.
The lads are certainly feeling the pressure and we're fortunate there's no competition because if the heat was on I'm not sure how we'd cope post split. Tav hasn't kicked his own arse in 2021, Goldson either this year.
I thought Gerrard had learned his lesson in not showing enough respect with his XI, the Davis one I get but there were games at Ibrox he could have been subbed early or started on the bench. Best team for every game from now on please, and for those that feel Davis should be offered reduced terms next season then hell mend you.

Anyway on the plus point, the league this season will give them the confidence in what's needed and what's required. You can't buy that experience and knowledge and this season will hold Tav and Goldson in good stead. 5 wins and a draw, let's not rush it
5 wins does it. Take 3 points off them and the most points they can get is 88. We'd be on 91. Even 4 wins and a draw with them gives them a max of 89 points and we'd be on the same at that point.

That was gash.

Hamilton deserved their point.

thankfully we can afford this type of performance this season.

bring on the next game.

Why o why do we push up on the 93 min. Thought we may have learned this buy now. Loved Shaggers interview. Let him go to town in the dressing room. Yes it's over, but we better take care of business.

If only more had the attitude of McGregor.

We’ll still comfortably win the league, but playing like that we’ll limp rather than race over the line.

Too many not at it right now, we have been poor for weeks.

Tav’s levels have dropped, Zungu didn’t take his chance, neither did Itten. Kent is woefully out of form, and either play Aribo further forward or don’t play him.

We’re relying heavily on McGregor and Davis, and we need others to step up.

On a plus point I thought Wright did okay when he came on, but he should have taken the shot on when he had the chance.

Gotta hold your hands up, Hamilton deserve that. And Gerrard should take a lot of blame today. Some of his decisions have been shocking, keeping Kent on has been criminal.

I hope Hamilton stay up.
That is sickening. Why does Stevie do this every now and then. Walter never had any time for squad rotation pish. He always played his best team. 2 points thrown away. That gives the scum a wee lift.
He doesn't play the strongest team in games we should be winning, he needs to play our best team all the time.

Thank f@ck Alfie is only out for one more game.
We don’t half miss him.
I'm not sure Alfie is going to teach Kent how to hit the target or find a man with his final pass, get Tav to mark a man or not bomb forward with a minute to go leaving us vulnerable or boss the midfield or get Gerrard to make subs when it's not working or pick our strongest side.

Itten was decent but had no service, no clear cut chances and players around him playing shite.

You’re already giving Kilmarnock some points next week FFS. Wouldnt like to got it war with you

I think Kilmarnock will be a struggle, yeah.

Have you not watched the last two games?

Wednesday we got over the line. Today, we’ve made changes that suggested we’d have enough to win the game even without some key players. Very St Mirren in the cup.

We may well beat Killie but i doubt there will be more than a goal in it. Not drama queen stuff. Just based on games without Morelos

He squeezed it underneath him. Nothing shagger could do aside from get down a fraction quicker. Even then it hits his hip.
I meant from Anderson header mate. I might be wrong and tbf it's only a minor point. It was a poor day from us and they pressed really well. Jack and Davis were the turning point because we could have lost that game.

I'm not usually critical but I think Aribo (not the only one) was very lucky to play the full 90 minutes today. Subs were crying out to be made way earlier.

5 wins does it. Take 3 points off them and the most points they can get is 88. We'd be on 91. Even 4 wins and a draw with them gives them a max of 89 points and we'd be on the same at that point.
And that is if we win all our games until then. After that performance, it's not a given!

The only player in that entire team that had the passion and fight throughout the game was McGregor and if it wasn't for him we would have lost that game and quite easily. Barisic didn't do too much wrong but just about every one else was pathetic.

Gerrard needs to do something about these lethargic performances. He also needs to make changes much, much sooner than he is.

Kent needs dropped. No ifs or buts. No excuses at all or even the thought he is a good player that can turn it on. Needs dropped and needs dropped now. Last few weeks he hasn't even been poor he has been frighteningly bad - can't even complete a 10 foot pass at times and that simply isn't good enough.

Zungu for me hasn't shown a single thing. If there is a player in there I doubt we're ever going to see it. Wouldn't even bother having him on the sub bench.

Today was a god awful display of football from us and we need to snap out of it fucking quick. I am really not sure the players have the mentality to cope if they start dropping points.

Onwards to next weekend but another grim display is likely on the cards unless Gerrard sticks his foot firmly up their arses and possibly even gets a foot up his own arse.

They had better chances. We were poor. Game/time management is a shocking way to lose 2 points today though, basic stuff.

He hasn't done too much to justify spending a couple of million. Would you spend that sort of money on him?
I’d make that judgement at the end of the season.

But yes I think he’s a good player that simply hasn’t had the opportunity to show that. Playing in a midfield 3 with Aribo hasn’t helped when the rest of the team were equally as bad.

All our attacking moments were Kent. Name one outfield player in the 1st half better than Kent and we'll compete with who's jesting
You are trolling aren't you? Thats like saying they are 1/10 but he was 2/10 so we should be happy with that. We don't have him in the team just to play link up passes! He should be attacking defences until they are out on their feet and that's not happening.

I think Kilmarnock will be a struggle, yeah.

Have you not watched the last two games?

Wednesday we got over the line. Today, we’ve made changes that suggested we’d have enough to win the game even without some key players. Very St Mirren in the cup.

We may well beat Killie but i doubt there will be more than a goal in it. Not drama queen stuff. Just based on games without Morelos
Don't need there to be more than a goal in it.

I will take 1-0 victories every game because we still get the same number of points.

What is exactly the point in resting players when yer next game is on Sat?
League is not won yet and it won’t be on behalf of performances like this.
Telling about one point more than we deserved it’s for losers. Winners always found a way to win, we had thirty seconds to see the game out. Unforgivable.

Nothing really from Hagi today and one or two wee moments from Joe. Ryan Kent was the liveliest and most likely looking of the three but didn’t look likely to finish. Might have been better moving Aribo one forward and Hagi one back. Zungu did nothing much wrong but offered little in terms of building play. Hamilton managed to stop our fullbacks being involved enough in attacks and we didn’t match their energy or will to win.
Alan McGregor did well to stop them scoring. We probably needed to bring Davis on earlier than we did - maybe at the same time as Jack.
I agree with other posts that the energy, spark that Scott Arfield brings would have helped today.
Thought we had got away with it with the introduction of Davo and that lovely pass and we should have seen it out but Hamilton deserved their point in the end.

Good to see Scott Right coming in and looking at home.

What is exactly the point in resting players when yer next game is on Sat?
League is not won yet and it won’t be on behalf of performances like this.
Telling about one point more than we deserved it’s for losers. Winners always found a way to win, we had thirty seconds to see the game out. Unforgivable.
So what now?

I mean, you've just ended your post saying its unforgivable.

Heading to Ibrox for a protest? Writing an open letter to post on here? Asking for your VST money back?

Jesus suffering fűck.

Back