Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
And of course one of our famous songs .......

Some people say that Real Madrid's
The greatest football team
I've even heard the Anderlecht
The best they've ever There's Manchester United
And Tottenham Hotspur too
There's Derby, Chelsea Blackburn
Just to name a famous few

But who's that team they call THE Rangers
Who's that team they all adore
They're the boys in royal blue
And they're Scotlands galant few
And they're out to show the world what they can do

So bring on the Hibs the Hearts the Celtic
Bring on Spaniards by the score
Barcelona, Real Madrid they will make a gallant bid
For we're out to show the world what we can do
I always thought the original words in the 4th line, 2nd verse were 'And the Scottish colours too'

That's when the Scotland team wore our red & black socks.

Correct. Christie might be one ugly mofo but if hes pals with wright and *shock* actually a half decent guy when hes not got the rags on then let them have at it. I dont mind saying that I've got pals that are fans of that lot, take football away and they're generally nice guys.
9jHSdsy.gif

I hate when this thread slows down just because we drew 1 1

Let's not forget what an utter mess they are.

Hopefully more hilarity tomorrow.

The KDS thread for their game tomorrow has a few of them with a resurgence of hope after our draw at the weekend:))

The points difference is greater now than it was before their defeat to St Mirren last weekend. Every one of them thought it was done prior to that St Mirren game.

Yet now there is comments that have them winning every game before the next Old Firm, and us dropping points to Kilmarnock, St Mirren and Livi before then.

They’ve hardly beaten a top 6 side all season but are now going to put an 8-9 game winning run together.

Mentalists.

The KDS thread for their game tomorrow has a few of them with a resurgence of hope after our draw at the weekend:))

The points difference is greater now than it was before their defeat to St Mirren last weekend. Every one of them thought it was done prior to that St Mirren game.

Yet now there is comments that have them winning every game before the next Old Firm, and us dropping points to Kilmarnock, St Mirren and Livi before then.

They’ve hardly beaten a top 6 side all season but are now going to put an 8-9 game winning run together.

Mentalists.
They think europe is going to cost us points.

Mentalists.
Excellent, I want them to have hope again so they can go through more agony again rather than the acceptance stage.

Alfredo i think is misjudged at times, he can some times appear to do silly things but is it just his roots and heritage, i think when he (Appears) to Slap scott Brown in that funny clip, maybe he was just doing what all young warriors do and is showing his enemy he is not afraid,:):))

Mentalists.
I read they haven't beaten a top 6 side all season.

Here’s the health to Glasgow Rangers!
Here’s the health to me and you!
And let’s hope that every game
Will immortalise the name
Of the boys who wear the famous Royal Blue!
Lord heap blessings on the stew,heap blessings on the stovies

Heap blessings on the papes and Jews,the Muslims and jehovies

Heap blessings on all gathered here absent friends and strangers

And if you've any blessings left,then please god bless the Rangers

Celtic twitter in meltdown this morning over the Paul the Tim accusations

Govan Emerald threatening to slash the boy who's came forward to say PTT was sending him messages.

Isn't this cretin out on parole?
It was all kicking off last night, I was surprised no one had mentioned it on here. Paul The Tim was actually trending in the UK! They're all at each others throats over it.

It was all kicking off last night, I was surprised no one had mentioned it on here. Paul The Tim was actually trending in the UK! They're all at each others throats over it.
Was a thread chopped on it mate, not sure what was said as by time I clicked again it was away

Was a thread chopped on it mate, not sure what was said as by time I clicked again it was away
I suspected something like that must have happened so didn't even think about starting a thread. I've just been on Twitter and it's trending in the UK again so if anyone wants to take a look they can find it easy enough (including horrible photos of him topless).

from Twitter

Looking forward to
@CelticFC
wishing Paul the Tim a happy birthday tomorrow

The news about Paul the Tim just goes to show you should always judge a book by its cover.

No other club has been affected by Paul the tim more than them

I'm making this up as I need attention: Paul the tim is to conduct an investigation into Paul the tim

I once was taught to milk a cow blindfold by Paul the Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back