Match Thread ** Ross County v Rangers - 14:00 Sun 28th - Sky Sports **

Game should be done and dusted , surely county cannot be as bad second half.
Goss looks class , decent half from all the players with John, Goss and Murphy being best in my opinion.

Good performance. Press this team and we will get more chances. Goss looks a genuine class act. Just need to sharpen up the finishing.

Strange added on time board never appeared for the injury...do you think if Rangers had a free kick 40 seconds into added time ref would have let us take it? Sure this happened to us a few games ago right on the 45th minute when the officials blew for H-T rather than let us take the kick. B@stards!

Absolutely gossing it (typo intended)

Hopefully play to that level in second half and bag a couple more

I was one who thought Goss was a bit too inexperienced when we brought him in, but fair play Allen and the manager have found a player here. Very Edu/Hemdani like, gets the ball and gets it moving with crisp passing.

Can't see Ross County playing that badly again in the 2nd half so frustrating we haven't at least gotten 2-0 up.

Brilliant first half performance though.

Great half, should be further ahead but that's only down to a couple of good saves from their goalie. Keep playing like this, keep creating and we'll be fine.

Even when we're completely dominating you never really have the feeling we're going to score a barrel load.

We get into loads of good positions but when the chance comes it always seems to be on the stretch or bouncing awkwardly or there's a defender just making a last gasp lunge in the wrong place. Hardly ever get a clean strike on target.

Team look best we have in years, great balance now. Not even out of 1st gear and look completely comfortable. Team starting to win my trust, never doubted result against Aberdeen and without tempting fate feel the same today. Not been the case in most games in recent years.

Goss is quality. Sign him up! What’s the chances of that any clause?

Folk moaning about Windass must be watching a different game from me, he's keeping the ball moving, they are all playing their part
You forget that windass is a fall guy for a lot of people so if he doesn’t score or set one up then he is shite

Tidy first half from us. Goss strolling this. We just need a couple more clear cut chances. The Murphy header was good and nice to see Windass following up but I'd like us to be more clinical. We should be 3-0 up by now and thinking about who we rest and who we need to give game time to.

What on earth was he doing at qpr? Guy looks EPL class.
He has looked good but there must be a reason he is at QPR and then loaned out.
He’s impressed in the first few games for us but there is no way managers have just missed his talent

Good first half. Not quite the performance levels of Wednesday, but not necessary. Would have liked to have put down a marker though and scored 4 or 5 this game. Still time though, and if we keep going like this, even without shifting through the gears, we'll surely get more goals. County are woeful.

Can't see Ross County playing that badly again in the 2nd half so frustrating we haven't at least gotten 2-0 up.

Brilliant first half performance though.
They are that bad I think - hence why they are being cut adrift somewhat at the bottom of a bad bunch down there.

Owen Columba Coyle has had his day in the sun - he’s been a failure pretty much everywhere since Burnley

Windass looks a bit out of it and we're failing to take our chances. Get Cummings on. Morelos drops deeper anyway and County are a shambles. Two up front and hammer them.

Blunder from the County keeper for the goal, it was a good strike but straight at him so really should have saved it, then the keeper has a couple of good saves after that, we should be a couple of goals more to the good. Decent performance so far against a stuffy side and Goss has stood out a mile in the middle, class player.

The worry here is that these are the games we have lost points this season with. Cruising but only one nil up. Shocking 10 minute period they score 2 and then we huff and puff to a 2-2 draw. Progress would be making this utterly routine in the second half and playing comfortable out to a 0-2 or 0-3 win.

Decent first half.

Some nice slick passing play but the odd time just lacking a wee bit of deadly instinct in the final 3rd.

You can tell Goss has been used to playing around better players (albeit only on the training pitch and reserve games). Murphy also been an instant improvement on our left side and has given much better balance to our play.

Hopefully we get another relatively quickly as the floodgates would then open

I know he's our top goalscorer but Morelos needs to be more clinical if he is continue as our number 1 striker IMO.

I like him and think he has lots of potential but we need someone who can be clinical in front of goal up there.

Decent first half and I would also be tempted to replace Windass with Cummings, unless he shows up more at the start of the second half.

I was one who thought Goss was a bit too inexperienced when we brought him in, but fair play Allen and the manager have found a player here. Very Edu/Hemdani like, gets the ball and gets it moving with crisp passing.
Hemdani tou say Water Smith said Hemdani couldn't pass the ball ten feet

Young Bates looking Top notch could be a real stalwart

Agreed as a defender but it’s interesting that county are quite happy to let him have the ball they close down Tav, Martin , Goss and John leaving him with the ball hoping he hits it long.

Overall a good performance but concern it is only 1-0. We've seen that enough times.

Candeias putting in a right shift whilst playing a bit more central.
Goss looking exceptionally composed.
Holt all over the pitch
Murphy looking direct and hardworking.

Andy Walker fuming. :D

Back