Match Thread ** Ross County v Rangers - 14:00 Sun 28th - Sky Sports **

Never a pen but 1st 1 was. We celebrated on the pitch taking the lead against bottom team as if it was Bayern Munich and now we hold on for grim death counting down the clock! Unconvincing overall performance but I'll take the 3 points as 3 months ago we'd have drawn

Good first half, poor in the second. Doesn't fully allay the fears that we are vulnerable to dropping points to the bottom six though after that second half.

County's penalty a joke. What is Martin supposed to do about that? He only gave it because he didn't give the Bates one earlier.

Good goal from Cummings to win it eventually. Great to have two goal scorers now.

A very good three points there. Any point dropped and it would have destroyed the positivity that's being building since the draw against the bheasts.

Bates MOTM for me, he was excellent. Murphy wasn’t that involved going forward but he does the defensive side really well for an attacking player.

Good to see JC get off the mark, he looked very lively

Wanker:

The refereee has seen the reaction of the county players to the first decision and realised his mistake

So the ref now reacts to player reactions?

I give you Craig Thomson changing his mind in a major cup final because some mentally challengeds shouted at him.

Back