Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol

Luke Bolton and Shankland will score a few I suspect. Utd will win on Sunday, their defence is susceptible even with Tavpen, Utd win on Sunday the points difference is 12 then 6 with the 2 games v them, they will drop 6 points in 6 games, of that I have no doubt, especially considering 2 games are away to Livi and one of Aberdeen or Hibs. We are still in with a shout here, let’s get behind the team now.
Surely we have Hibs and Aberdeen at home. Never mind the rest of it.

I’m terrified, they are going to destroy us now hahs
MichaelR3
11:44 AM - Today#107879
themac23 wrote: ↑
I watch most of their games till they score then turn it off, check the score the odd time on my phone and if I see they are level or behind I fire it back on. petty? sure is, but it is a philosophy that has given me many laughs over the last number of years
This will be a regular occurrence for the foreseeable, they will lose at least 4 games between now and end of season, their defence is an absolute bombscare, we will destroy them, with Eddy back on form, Jamesy Forrest back. Let’s see how they fair then.
So even in this deluded person’s most hopeful thinking where we lose 4 games - we would still win the league.... oookay then

I’m terrified, they are going to destroy us now hahs
MichaelR3
11:44 AM - Today#107879
themac23 wrote: ↑
I watch most of their games till they score then turn it off, check the score the odd time on my phone and if I see they are level or behind I fire it back on. petty? sure is, but it is a philosophy that has given me many laughs over the last number of years
This will be a regular occurrence for the foreseeable, they will lose at least 4 games between now and end of season, their defence is an absolute bombscare, we will destroy them, with Eddy back on form, Jamesy Forrest back. Let’s see how they fair then.
All we’ve heard all season, they will lose X amount of games! Deluded!

Lol

Luke Bolton and Shankland will score a few I suspect. Utd will win on Sunday, their defence is susceptible even with Tavpen, Utd win on Sunday the points difference is 12 then 6 with the 2 games v them, they will drop 6 points in 6 games, of that I have no doubt, especially considering 2 games are away to Livi and one of Aberdeen or Hibs. We are still in with a shout here, let’s get behind the team now.
They’ll be handing back that title they didn’t win last season with that logic! We’ve been hearing this pish all season, from the idiot telling Sutton he could see our downfall after beating them at Ibrox to the above! Completely deluded!

Why are Celtic fans saying how well Rangers are doing on Europe they got something we lack the biggest team they have played is Porto or benfica and let's be honest it's not the Porto benfica team of years ago 1/

Every team they have played this season has had most of the players missing sue to covid they got the best possible draw in Antwerp Rangers haven't topped a group and the game we played them at Ibrox we dominated til the red card biggest difference is they are playing for manager

- porto team that just beat Juve
- they've played teams weakened during this season, more recently Hamilton & one of Hibs more potent threats missed starting due to their Covid nonsense
- we did top the group
- Antwerp were not the easiest draw, could've been harder true
- dominated without actually doing much?

asylum

They literally played Sparta Prague B team over 2 games and got utterly destroyed on both occasions.

Their delusion and selective memory really is off the scale.

Don't suppose they see it realistically but Aberdeen should have had a penalty and a draw the other night. This is the Aberdeen team that can't score anywhere. There's a measurement of where they are.
They are going to destroy us and we will collapse. yes just as in January.
The league will be won shortly and if we get a favourable draw in the next round of the Europa we will be in the quarter finals of a European tournament. Our one touch football in Europe can be a joy to watch, who knows what can happen.
Deep down they know this. The loss of 10 is killing them but our European run is giving them the raging FEAR.

Don't suppose they see it realistically but Aberdeen should have had a penalty and a draw the other night. This is the Aberdeen team that can't score anywhere. There's a measurement of where they are.
They are going to destroy us and we will collapse. yes just as in January.
The league will be won shortly and if we get a favourable draw in the next round of the Europa we will be in the quarter finals of a European tournament. Our one touch football in Europe can be a joy to watch, who knows what can happen.
Deep down they know this. The loss of 10 is killing them but our European run is giving them the raging FEAR.
The fear is never a good thing!

Thought 2:1 to Antwerp was final score when I googled it. Was quite surprised given they had 7 first team players out. Was humming away quite happily and even gave the cats treats. Lucky devils, 2 pens and another win. I've taped it but don't want to watch it now they have won.

B-)
That's brilliant

Ajer, Eduoard and a fit Forrest are the only players I would have in our squad.

It's absolutely laughable they think they have better players and that's exactly why they are in this mess.

This is what happens when you have had years and years of the media blowing smoke up their arse.

Let's hope they keep believing this for years to come.
It's like the screachers on Idol that think they're great singers because their granny said so. B-D

I think their bitterness over yesterdays result comes from the fact that they haven't won a knockout tie in European competition for 17 years.

I cant be bothered looking... but surely that isn't true.

Im not calling you a liar, but Celtc are the best team in the world.

They won a home game 1-0 against Zenit about four years ago, but lost the tie 3-1 on aggregate.

Last time they won a knockout tie in Europe was 2004.

That is funny for so many reasons.

Obviously they have wanked over their "domestic success" but surely a team wants to strive for more. And with free access to Champions League riches, and £100 million worth of assets (?) then they should have invested and strolled through the Europa League year on year.

Obviously I haven't paid enough attention to them. But I didn't realise they were that shi.t in Europe.

Lol

Aye dead on, does this idiot think that the Masons, the Orange Order, UVF, DUP, Protestant Referees Association and the Archbishop of Canterbury will just stand aside and let this happen?

This fool has obviously not been in contact with his deluded friends during lockdown.

And it has already been decided that Borna will take this Sunday’s penalty(ies) and Tav’s absence.

Lol

Tavpen

Penalties:
Tav 6
Edward 5

As usual, overlooking inconvenient facts to suit their agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back