Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for fun:

Goalkeepers? Not even gonna signify that one.

Left back. Again barely needs discussed. Borna
Right back. PoTY for the whole country

CBs: Ajer has some raw abilities but needs a decent coach to improve his issues. Goldson and Helander or Balogun shits all over their best 2.

Midfield: 3 from Davis, Jack, Kamara, Arfield
Or Brown/Soro, Turnbull, Christie, McGregor

Upfront: Edouard is scoring goals again. But Alfie supported by Roofe, Kent, Hagi, Aribo etc.

Mentalists
I was thinking about the Rangers midfield the other day, it’s not even a contest.

I hate cats. Bit would love to have a dog as a pet. Don't have the time for one though and would be scared of starving it.
A pet timmy, on the other hand! Perfect!! Could tease it to %^*&. The kids would have a laugh at me beating it and I wouldn't care if I starved it. Anyone know one going cheap? (Must live outside)
How deep does your hatred for cats go mate ?

Just for fun:

Goalkeepers? Not even gonna signify that one.

Left back. Again barely needs discussed. Borna
Right back. PoTY for the whole country

CBs: Ajer has some raw abilities but needs a decent coach to improve his issues. Goldson and Helander or Balogun shits all over their best 2.

Midfield: 3 from Davis, Jack, Kamara, Arfield
Or Brown/Soro, Turnbull, Christie, McGregor

Upfront: Edouard is scoring goals again. But Alfie supported by Roofe, Kent, Hagi, Aribo etc.

Mentalists
Ajer, Eduoard and a fit Forrest are the only players I would have in our squad.

It's absolutely laughable they think they have better players and that's exactly why they are in this mess.

This is what happens when you have had years and years of the media blowing smoke up their arse.

Let's hope they keep believing this for years to come.

And no even a good pub league.
‘That’s my line...’

Jackie-McNamara-1240650.jpg

latest one:

Why are Celtic fans saying how well rangers are doing on Europe they got something we lack the biggest team they have played is Porto or benfica and let's be honest it's not the Porto benfica team of years ago 1/

Every team they have played this season has had most of the players missing sue to covid they got the best possible draw in Antwerp rangers haven't topped a group and the game we played them at Ibrox we dominated til the red card biggest difference is they are playing for manager

- porto team that just beat Juve
- they've played teams weakened during this season, more recently Hamilton & one of Hibs more potent threats missed starting due to their Covid nonsense
- we did top the group
- Antwerp were not the easiest draw, could've been harder true
- dominated without actually doing much?

asylum

latest one:

Why are Celtic fans saying how well Rangers are doing on Europe they got something we lack the biggest team they have played is Porto or benfica and let's be honest it's not the Porto benfica team of years ago 1/

Every team they have played this season has had most of the players missing sue to covid they got the best possible draw in Antwerp Rangers haven't topped a group and the game we played them at Ibrox we dominated til the red card biggest difference is they are playing for manager

- they've played teams weakened during this season, more recently Hamilton & one of Hibs more potent threats missed starting due to their Covid nonsense
- we did top the group

asylum

A 30 minute domination which amounted to a whopping 3 shots on target for them in a must win game that they eventually lost lol

They seem to have descended in to terror that we might actually make the final.
These posts show the difference between their obsession and our keeping a eye on our rivals.
I couldn't tell you who they played on the way to the UEFA Cup Final, only that they lost. And that they were cheated.
They seem to know in minute detail the particulars of our run. Players, scores, scorers and injured players.

The-guvnor-7-the-legend-of-606
Writed
I thought that in 2008 as well when they played Panathanaikos, Sporting Lisbon, Werder Bremen and Fiorentina with the 2nd leg away from home. The first leg scores were 0-0. 0-0, 2-0 and 0-0 and everytime come the day of the game i thought these carrot are out tonight. They have previous for severe jamness.

Timi Hendrik
Writed
We’ll see. I don’t think it’s worth jumping out a window for yet. I expected them to beat Antwerp over 2 legs even before I heard Antwerp had fallen victim to another hun curse. I suppose it’s the luck of the draw for the next round. They’ve certainly had it the last three years under no forehead, except for Leverkusen at the same stage last season. If they get a team of a similar quality, I think they’re out by a few goals.

I think that other hun team that lost to Zenit had a bit more about it and played about 6 defenders every game. This hun team is a bit more expansive and leaks more goals in Europe.

Timi Hendrik
Writed
I think there’s much more quality in this Europa League than that UEFA Cup from that particular year. With teams dropping down from the Champions League and more teams from the big 4 or 5 in the tournament to begin with, you usually get a handful of teams that look a cut above the rest. Add in the incentive of getting automatic entry into the Champions League, and it seems teams are taking it a bit more seriously when it gets to the knockout stages. That said, I always felt we should be looking to get to a semi final, and if we carried a bit of hun-level fortune, I thought we might get to another final one day. Our recent European capitulations are an indictment on the ambition in the boardroom.

Moonbeam
Did writed
Zenit would have took 5 off them if progbreniak (think that's his name) was playing. He was suspended and I mind the stat that he had scored more goals than the whole Rangers team put together. The Turkish boy they played instead was brutal.
So if their going back to 2008 is that them tripping themselves up yet again with regards to our proud 149 years of unbroken history ?

latest one:

Why are Celtic fans saying how well Rangers are doing on Europe they got something we lack the biggest team they have played is Porto or benfica and let's be honest it's not the Porto benfica team of years ago 1/

Every team they have played this season has had most of the players missing sue to covid they got the best possible draw in Antwerp Rangers haven't topped a group and the game we played them at Ibrox we dominated til the red card biggest difference is they are playing for manager

- we did top the group

asylum
Don’t forget Livingston beat me them with a weakened team .

I’m terrified, they are going to destroy us now hahs
MichaelR3
11:44 AM - Today#107879
themac23 wrote: ↑
I watch most of their games till they score then turn it off, check the score the odd time on my phone and if I see they are level or behind I fire it back on. petty? sure is, but it is a philosophy that has given me many laughs over the last number of years
This will be a regular occurrence for the foreseeable, they will lose at least 4 games between now and end of season, their defence is an absolute bombscare, we will destroy them, with Eddy back on form, Jamesy Forrest back. Let’s see how they fair then.

MichaelR3
I watch most of their games till they score then turn it off, check the score the odd time on my phone and if I see they are level or behind I fire it back on. petty? sure is, but it is a philosophy that has given me many laughs over the last number of years
This will be a regular occurrence for the foreseeable, they will lose at least 4 games between now and end of season, their defence is an absolute bombscare, we will destroy them, with Eddy back on form, Jamesy Forrest back. Let’s see how they fair then.
I just love reading deluded pish like this B-D

Lol

Luke Bolton and Shankland will score a few I suspect. Utd will win on Sunday, their defence is susceptible even with Tavpen, Utd win on Sunday the points difference is 12 then 6 with the 2 games v them, they will drop 6 points in 6 games, of that I have no doubt, especially considering 2 games are away to Livi and one of Aberdeen or Hibs. We are still in with a shout here, let’s get behind the team now.

You also have to be causing problems in the box to get penalties which isn’t luck and most of the time players give penalties away when attackers are in goal dangerous positions so if the player isn’t fouled there’s a good chance he’d score or assist. It’s all mental gymnastics that unfold into a comfort blanket.
Or, in their case, be diving wee b*stards! Funny they don't mention the dodgy pens they've needed to win games recently...

I see they are still embarrassing themselves saying they have better players in every position, I should know better than to be surprised by anything they say but it's so utterly ridiculous it's hard to comprehend.
League table is all they need to look at.
That and their last three games against us.
Four if you want to include the tanking they took in the cup final.

Ajer, Eduoard and a fit Forrest are the only players I would have in our squad.

It's absolutely laughable they think they have better players and that's exactly why they are in this mess.

This is what happens when you have had years and years of the media blowing smoke up their arse.

Let's hope they keep believing this for years to come.
No way would Ajer get in our team. I wouldn’t have him in the squad.

MichaelR3
Have they totally forgot they were all calling James Forrest shite last year and he was basically a passenger in most games? Why would we worry about him?

MichaelR3

Bombscare defense thats conceded 8 in 29 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back