Skeletor on Reporting Shortbread there

I thought we'd all agreed to call him Gollum?
pairs-golum-glasses.jpg

Aye it seems to a bizarre narrative that has appeared today.

Like we care.

Plus, we have won the league cup and the spfl title in the last ten years so it's not even accurate.
Now, now lads & lassies, you know we're just fantasists who cheated our way to anything we ever won. :):):)
Their pain is glorious, and the hilarity grows with every passing excuse & denial while playing the victim card. And he's just a no mark without an original thought. Prick thinks folk will listen to him?

On this bizarre logic, aren't we "level" with St J with us winning the 2011 League and League Cup?
+3 consecutive fantastic runs in Europe One unbeaten. Like our domestic league. Twice qualifying out of EL group stages & then winning knock-out ties. Plus 3 minor league title & a wee cup. Skeletor is a one-eyed, lying bigot. But enough about his good points.

So no other team has won a trophy in the last ten years apart from St J and the lizards?

The scum must have won 30 trophies in a row then, ya wee fud.

Him and all his mentally challenged pals on social media have been drumming this line up all day since the game finished. I must have missed this becoming a headline news worthy stat by which clubs were measured.

The sad bastards really are taking any little crumbs of comfort they can now as the day they’ve all dreaded gets ever closer.

I cannot fûcking wait for their pain and agony when we officially pull further away from the second most successful team in Scottish football history (not decade) by winning yet another league trophy.
Their pain and agony is already on show , by the amount of shite the come out with.

"St. Johnstone's victory makes them Scotland's 2nd most successful club of the last ten years".

What a bitter comment that was.

It is just glorious how much this season is hurting McLaughlin and his ilk.

B-DThe current situation would be nowhere near half as glorious if pricks like him didn't feel it necessary to come out with stuff like that. I just cant get outraged at it, and it's actually quite correct, but the fact he is willing to say it on national TV is testimony to just how much ***s like him are hurting and seething.
Bring it on! B-)

...and BTW : congratulations to St Johnstone. I wouldn't grudge them it at all.

Last edited:
When the national broadcaster is basically a fanzine platform for a bitter Yahoo, you begin to understand why relationships between Rangers and BBC Scotland can't be repaired.

Wee Chris and his bhoys at Pacific (Shelf) Quay can enjoy the imminent celebrations with his nose pressed firmly up against the window, while Sky, STV and basically every other media channel get to talk to the Manager and players until their hearts' content.

Roon ye! :cool:

The worlds eyes will be on us when we lift 55 under Steven Gerrard and that wee baldy woman repellent will be stood reporting from outside once more.

55 B-)

Successful? By what measure?

What have St. Johnstone achieved in Europe in the last 10 years?

I could go on citing every Scottish club asking the same question.

"St. Johnstone's victory makes them Scotland's 2nd most successful club of the last ten years".

What a bitter comment that was.

It is just glorious how much this season is hurting McLaughlin and his ilk.
Correct me if am wrong did we not win 3 titles & a cup in the last 10 years in the lower league's but still titles .

The BBC are still portraying the fallacy that this creature has been banned from Ibrox , contact their complaints section and this is the sh!he they come up with...They say that they are not biased and are being denied interviews and commentating on match days at Ibrox because of the ban disallowing them to provide a fair unbiased report.

How can they get away with these lies ...? We cannot stop challenging them on every front and issue

Last edited:
Not that it really matters but is winning the league cup a higher honour than winning the championship?

I'm sure if Hearts had the choice of winning the league cup or the championship this season, they would most certainly choose the championship and the promotion that comes with it.

Same with England, surely winning the championship and gaining promotion to the Premier League is a higher honour than winning the Carabao cup.

Maybe some would consider it to be the league cup and I'm viewing it more from a financial perspective but in the end, who gives a flying fúķ. Let them cling to whatever little crumb of comfort that they can, I am finding that it's more fun to take a step back a just smile whilst they are in the throes of delusion and desperation.

Successful? By what measure?

What have St. Johnstone achieved in Europe in the last 10 years?

I could go on citing every Scottish club asking the same question.
St Johnstone have won 2 league cups and 1 Scottish cup in the last 10 years

rangers have won 3 titles and a league cup during the same period , more if the challenge cup was counted

if the BBC want to take the piss , they’d must at least get it right

When the national broadcaster is basically a fanzine platform for a bitter Yahoo, you begin to understand why relationships between Rangers and BBC Scotland can't be repaired.

Wee Chris and his bhoys at Pacific (Shelf) Quay can enjoy the imminent celebrations with his nose pressed firmly up against the window, while Sky, STV and basically every other media channel get to talk to the Manager and players until their hearts' content.

Roon ye! :cool:

Tbf to Skeletor. He's been pegged more times by his ex-Mrs than Saints have won trophies. lol

St Johnstone have won 2 league cups and 1 Scottish cup in the last 10 years

Rangers have won 3 titles and a league cup during the same period , more if the challenge cup was counted

if the BBC want to take the piss , they’d must at least get it right

Really?

Heard this latest childish jibe earlier today.
They don't like to make the point of who is Scotlands most succesful club in Europe in the last 10 years?

It's true, who cares? Football is made up of stupid made up stats like goals in a calendar year for some reason.

Id say that given we were a "lower league" team for 4 of those seasons, the fact the St Johnstone are as they ay the 2nd best in the past 10 years, its a sad indictment on the likes of Aberdeen - you know Scotland's "2nd team".

Back