Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

So many Sellic subjects they won't take calls on.
When it comes to Rangers, anything goes.
Charlie's a dick and his hurt is pouring through my speakers.
Doesn't matter if he questions the number 55. The number 10, which he wanted more than anything in the world, is gone.

Gerrard leaves possibly winning only one trophy. He will forever be welcome at Ibrox.
Walter lost 10. Legend.

Brenda leaves after handing them domestic dominance and he'd get killed if he showed up at Parkhead.
Lennon will forever he hated and never welcomed back.
There's the difference.
With that mindset you will never move forward.

Gerrard leaves possibly winning only one trophy. He will forever be welcome at Ibrox.
Walter lost 10. Legend.

Brenda leaves after handing them domestic dominance and he'd get killed if he showed up at Parkhead.
There's the difference.

Hate is in their genetically-polluted DNA.

Walter lost 10. Legend.

There's the difference.
Lennon
Rodgers
Tierney
Fergus McCann

the list goes on.

Charlie is one of those dicks.

I'm a football fan not a Rangers fan.

Oh the sevco coming out, sexual ya FB.
What annoys me with halfwits like that is the response they get. Roger Hannah or whatever his name is is obviously pretty clued up on most things Scottish football,he knows full well no name was changed and that every single relevant body from UEFA to the SPFL ASA and ECA have put that nonsense to bed years ago but goes with the "if they play in blue at Ibrox " shite. Complete fudgery attempting to keep it open to personal opinion.

What annoys me with halfwits like that is the response they get. Roger Hannah or whatever his name is is obviously pretty clued up on most things Scottish football,he knows full well no name was changed and that every single relevant body from UEFA to the SPFL ASA and ECA have put that nonsense to bed years ago but goes with the "if they play in blue at Ibrox " shite. Complete fudgery attempting to keep it open to personal opinion.

You didn't really think that Hannah would put a Peasant back in his box, mate ?

%^*& up Gordon Duncan you snidey wee slimeball.

'Well I can't get inside people's head.'
Oh really!? Folk can still have an opinion on what the players may be subconsciously affect by.

I though Stuart made some good points.

What is it with this Eddie Howe fixation that the Beggars have? Has he ever expressed the remotest interest in the Piggery job?

It seems to have bypassed the Declans that there is a job in the English Premiership that's going to fall vacant in a couple of months, that would fit like a glove for the bold Eddie.

I'm talking about the Crystal Palace job of course. Uncle Roy Hodgson is calling it a day and what better fit for the ex Bournemouth man to re-establish his reputation?

So Timmy and Declan and Gerry fae Kilwinning, can dream all the dreams they like, but they're not the attraction they think they are. And they're a shamble, an absolute shamble.

Lovely isn't it?

Back