MOTM Poll Livingston v Rangers - !!18:00!! Wednesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Capture.png

Typically Stewart and Ferguson on Radio Scotland and miss the point of why Gerrard was so livid.
It's because it's Beaton, and there is a long history of fkuc ups against us.

BTW, big Ced the ted was immense at the goal. No panic. Nice touch on that shite pitch and boom. Alfredo. What can you say about this guy. What a season He has had in terms of team player.

Well that was really tough to watch, livi were anti football the whole game, they got what they deserved absolutely hee_ haw even with the help of a really dodgy referee, a dodgy pitch, but wee Alfie saw us home in the end, we are nearly there now. WATP.

Our play was a bit lethargic in the first half. I'm putting it down to the amount of time the ball was in the air and not being able to settle into the game.

Second half a very different game we got the ball down and moved it around the pitch at pace. I thought young Patterson really showed that he's going to be a player. He was absolutely sound defensively, we should develop that long throw he has and he had some nice moves in the final third too. Davis came onto a game much more when we pushed Kamara forward more when we were on the front foot. Kamara also came onto a game. I've got to say I prefer him in front of Davis rather than beside him. But in saying all that my MOTM is Alfie cause in spite of both Livi and the officials to put him off his stride he kept going and got the important goal that won us the match.

Haha don’t worry about Alfredo, he’s just scored the winner he’s running about here topless singing sweet Caroline - gerrard superb

Stevie going for it in the interview.
"I can't let three officials make that kind of mistake"

"Don't worry about Alfie, he's dancing with no top on to sweet Caroline"

Well done Manager.

Good on Stevie G for calling out the officials. No doubt he’ll be reprimanded for asking a genuine question of the three officials as to why the penalty wasn’t awarded.

Back