Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
McStay
Paulo1986 wrote: ↑23 minutes ago

I won't ever vote for her again. An arse-kissing coward.

jpkm1234 wrote:

Please excuse my ignorance, but did Nicola congratulate us last year? If not I have to ask why not? I have been a supporter of the SNP up until today although no more.
Thank eff you have seen the light. SNP out.

Yip which begs the question, surely it would be 9 they’d be going for next season? How can being handed a league without finishing the season be worth anything when playing the full season isn’t? He’s a very dim boy.

So say for talking sake they won the league next season...

"Thats us now won 10 in a row!"

"How does that work exactly?"

"Last season didnt have any fans so its not worth it. It didnt count!"

"But it was still a fully recognised professional football campaign. The league was played normally and the winners were given the trophy and they are in the record books. Its official."

"Er well no in my heid its no!"

This is what ricky gervais was talking about when he said what social media has created:

A world where people think their opinion counts as much as your fact.

Ha , Sorry lads,

Just came on here quickly, to have a laugh at them.

I used to know one of them about thirty years ago. We were going to put a starter motor on some old car. He said "It's in the house" (I had never been in before) "Where" I asked! "On top of the cooker"
That is where it was! On the eye level grill....if anyone is old enough to remember those.
Toast was always better out an eye level grill :))

So say for talking sake they won the league next season...

"Thats us now won 10 in a row!"

"How does that work exactly?"

"Last season didnt have any fans so its not worth it. It didnt count!"

"But it was still a fully recognised professional football campaign. The league was played normally and the winners were given the trophy and they are in the record books. Its official."

"Er well no in my heid its no!"

This is what ricky gervais was talking about when he said what social media has created:

A world where people think their opinion counts as much as your fact.
That’s what they’ve done with everything else for the last decade tbf. “UEFA say it’s 55 but no in my head it’s no”.
They are the ultimate internet trolls. All over absolutely anything and everything.

I’ve heard this one earlier.
Apparently, climbing in the windows at Edmiston Drive into the dressing rooms.
Obviously, it’s true, a Sellik fan said so.
I believe it’s an employee. One who took the video of Gerrard doing the pool slide.

One of the things that runs true in FF about poets is their interpretation of the word, “EDUCATION” and the lack of it Mentality Wise, Sub Human!

@YoungGer97 The r/glasgow and r/Scotland subreddits really are wonderful places right now, the seethe and hatred is absolutely delicious :D

Yup. Shower of curtain-twitching losers.

The usual utter fannies I used to encounter when living in Glasgow.
"I don't care about football therefore football is meaningless."
I'd always take special care to run down and sh!t on their hobbies/interests and interestingly those were deemed important enough to defend absolutely. Deluded morons.

Listen, it may well be the case that todays events cause a handful of extra cases. That's rubbish but that's the hand we've been dealt this year.

The lockdown was supposed to help things get back to normal as quickly as possible. Not something we'd still be depending on 12 months down the line.

For some of the young ones this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I would not want to see them miss that for anything. It's not their fault the government decided they should stay indoors and it's not big deal if they get a couple of days break.

These young lads and lassies out celebrating today will be paying the price of this lockdown for years, possibly decades. Then on top of that we're gonna hit them with climate issues and probably financial collapse while we automate jobs out of existence.

Let them have today and tomorrow just come out and say "OK if you were at the 55th title parties last night then please be extra cautions for the next couple of weeks especially around the elderly." How hard is that?

The pain on those subreddits and on twitter is glorious though.

After all this time it seems that people are learning that these people are going to hate you no matter what. Their outrage is fake. Their attempts at "sassy wisdom" are hypocritical and disingenuous. They live miserable little lives and our unbridled joy is tearing them apart.

It's beautiful.

A normal person would just say nothing.
OK, you are hurting but just put down your devices and go and have a relaxing day.

Think of how bad the hurt must be that he can't just stay silent.
He needs to show his impotent rage and burning pain to the world.
However, he doesn't want us to know he's hurting.
"LOL, first title. Tee hee, Morelos bookings. Remember Griffiths was good?"

We see through you Timmy.
Should have just said nothing.

It's beautiful.

A normal person would just say nothing.
OK, you are hurting but just put down your devices and go and have a relaxing day.

Think of how bad the hurt must be that he can't just stay silent.
He needs to show his impotent rage and burning pain to the world.
However, he doesn't want us to know he's hurting.
"LOL, first title. Tee hee, Morelos bookings. Remember Griffiths was good?"

We see through you Timmy.
Should have just said nothing.
Out of all the sh1t that clown posted, surely, even beyond the Rangers are deid fantasy, is the "wise words" of Griffiths.

Isn't he IRA sympathiser Compston's pal?

Living in LA and drapes a Celtic scarf around any celebrity he meets so he can post it on Twitter.

Absolutely tragic and I love the fact that he's so miserable that he dug out photos of 10 year old (FALSE) newspaper headlines to try and deflect from our success.
It’s f I king total cringe.
Look at me poets! I hate the famous as well!
Go away and play wi Rods train set ya gimp.

LambertandButler

Getting on a bit

2:25 PM - 1 day ago#6459

Well, no, it was a physical comparison as well. I agree - Xavi was a better footballer than McGregor. Xavi almost never had to display strength because he was always in space, because he was ten steps ahead of anybody he was playing with.

McGregor has enough physical attributes to play the position. He's been asked to do too much. It's pretty clear and has been the same all season.

LambertandButler

Getting on a bit

2:25 PM - 1 day ago#6459

Well, no, it was a physical comparison as well. I agree - Xavi was a better footballer than McGregor. Xavi almost never had to display strength because he was always in space, because he was ten steps ahead of anybody he was playing with.

McGregor has enough physical attributes to play the position. He's been asked to do too much. It's pretty clear and has been the same all season.

The Scottish Chavvi.

Greek God in goal? More like a Greek tragedy.
seaton-delaval-hall-armless-greek-god-statue-image-GPJ682.jpg

The best Kerrydale pish take ever.

Now then Bears if you can bring yourself check their so called Sevco thread. 109.7k posts so they're clearly not obsessed with us are they but....Check the page numbers -its at 5486 pages. They are rabid mutants on there and are currently racking up around 5-6 pages of moon howling nonsense a day, 7 or 8 on our match days (obsessed tribe of hill pygmys that they are) means they are only 14 pages away from...... 5500 Pages or possibly "55-00" pages as we would call it these days . So my fellow Bears it seems that even the so called "sevco" thread on Kerryfail Fail Fail street is getting in on the 55 Championship celebrations.

I hadn't noticed this not going over to the darkside but a couple of day's ago in our office Tiny Tim the mentally challenged Trainee left his screen locked on Kerrydale and my Bear's fanatic mate spotted the numbers and said "hey do you reckon it will be 55-00 before after we win the Championship".

mentally challengeds eh? They can't even get it right even when they are having a go at us.
They are only 20 pages away from 55-55 on the page count of their so called sevco crikey they are a bit upset over there aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back