Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think what's really sent them over the edge is the amount of positive coverage we've received and acknowledgement that it is indeed our 55th title. They've basically wasted a decade pumping out that new club propaganda through hacks in the press and mentalist bloggers and no one in the mainstream that matters has bought it which has completely destroyed them.

Think what's really sent them over the edge is the amount of positive coverage we've received and acknowledgement that it is indeed our 55th title. They've basically wasted a decade pumping out that new club propaganda through hacks in the press and mentalist bloggers and no one in the mainstream that matters has bought it which has completely destroyed them.
Some poet on Twitter has been battering company numbers and newspaper clippings etc into his keyboard for 2 days arguing with me and another guy as if it nullifies UEFA and anybody else who matters. Imagine these people have spent a decade (probably about 15%) of their life obsessing about this. It would maybe be sad if it wasn’t so funny.

A quick look on KDS this morning and a few of those lunatics genuinely think Roofe has been taking been recreational drugs during the celebrations on Sunday.

That's right - taking gear at Auchenhowie whilst other staff are in attendance then filming himself live on Instagram gurning for thousands of fans to see. It's so blatant yet we are lapping it up.

These next few months are going to be just glorious bears!

"Used to support rangers, I was even in Manchester for the infamous UEFA cup final. Can honestly say, generally speaking, a more unpleasant bunch of people you could never hope to meet. I stopped following the team just so I wouldn’t be associated with the bigotry and hatred that flows through the support."

State of that whopper hahahahaha, good riddance ya rat.
Somebody should've told that bell end that you don't grow up supporting Rangers , THAT YOU ARE BORN A GER .

This one's taking it well :)) :

"I think you are completely missing the point. I will be the first to say that I think that a strong challenge will help us in the long run...I just wish it wasn’t from your rancid bigoted organisation that brings nothing positive whatsoever to Scottish society at all...and is willing to cheat in any way possible... be it dodging covid protocols, biased refereeing, flouting financial fair play rules, dodging tax etc etc to achieve its goals...safe in the knowledge that there will be no repercussions whatsoever from a compliant and biased media, footballing governing body or judicial system....the dream for me would be for Scotland to get two places at the top Champions League table, and an Aberdeen (with a new stadium), Hearts, Hibs or a Dundee United to somehow qualify too...that would be the game changer....and the new Huns to fold again like their last toxic incarnation....what’s done is done this season, a freak season..winning a league during a pandemic....I've put that one beside your old clubs shared league 1 wins, World War l regional championship wins and double contract / unregistered player / tax cheating Premiership wins for relevance.....I’m quite happy in the knowledge that we’ve won two nine in a rows, an invincible treble, the quadruple treble, the European Cup, and will hopefully overtake the two Hun clubs trophy haul (when added together) in the near future.... yours is an Empire built on sand...watch out for those Champions League qualifiers in the Summer, they can be quite tricky...btw it’s funny how your fans are out in force during a lockdown for a global pandemic...but were nowhere to be seen when your old club was dying....ps make sure don’t cancel your golf membership, you’ll be needing it again soon."
When that cesspit was closed down during the war because the mentally challengeds were showing support for the nazi regime, it should have never been allowed to reopen.

A quick look on KDS this morning and a few of those lunatics genuinely think Roofe has been taking been recreational drugs during the celebrations on Sunday.
You can clearly hear Roofe chant 'one more tune one more tune' then when the crowd starts up another tune Roofe kicks off with 'here we, here we, here we fuking go'

He was part of the Arches ravers back in the day. FACT.

I had 2 Tim's in the back of my taxi last night picked up in Larkhall and dropped off in Hillhouse, not a word was said till we hit Hamilton then they started to "talk" football, asked if I was a hun I politely said yes , they went on about the crowds at Ibrox, I reminded them about the riots at parkhead ect, the bit that made me chuckle was when one said that they had a load of fireworks and they were going to set them off when we were doing ours to show how much they hated us, I kid you not, they asked why I was laughing the fare was £12 odds I said give me a tenner and put the rest towards their fireworks, I blame the schools, the fans that keep given...
Yeah because it’s easy to tell the difference between celebration fireworks and protest fireworks! Ffs, they really are dim.

You can clearly hear Roofe chant 'one more tune one more tune' then when the crowd starts up another tune Roofe kicks off with 'here we, here we, here we fuking go'

He was part of the Arches ravers back in the day. FACT.
A pal of a pal of a pal on a WhatsApp group has a video of roofe doing lines of coke off Lana wolfs tits while Gerrard is singing the billy boys

Fact

So say for talking sake they won the league next season...

"Thats us now won 10 in a row!"

"How does that work exactly?"

"Last season didnt have any fans so its not worth it. It didnt count!"

"But it was still a fully recognised professional football campaign. The league was played normally and the winners were given the trophy and they are in the record books. Its official."

"Er well no in my heid its no!"

This is what ricky gervais was talking about when he said what social media has created:

A world where people think their opinion counts as much as your fact.
It’s actually an Isaac Asimov quote from a time when social media meant leaving your paper on the bus for someone else to read.

THUNDERSTRUCK!
Can't keep up with everything coming out. It's been 3 days of absolute carnage B-D

They absolutely revel in being victims and second class. Don't let them tell you any different. Poor, downtrodden, victimised, "we're not like them", empty vessels who love using their keyboard to cry about it and bore their wives.

A poster on KDS is suggesting Liewell gets in Ronaldo from Juve to give the club a boost.

I'm not sure that lot can actually grasp that they are skint and losing not just players from the first team but all of their best young players as well.

Liam Morrison away to Bayern Munich
Liam Hughes away to Liverpool
Dembele leaving on a Bosman
Harper Away to the MLS
Josh Adams away to Man City
Barry Hepburn away to Bayern Munich
Okoflex leaving on a Bosman

That's just this season, they obviously have some very serious problems behind the scenes at the knewcamp as any player with talent be that first team or youth level is desperate to leave.

Last edited:
Porto are good again

Dannybhoy95

27K8,530

Older than dirt

3:33 AM - Today#91
Ajax, Lyon and Porto. 3 clubs deemed not prestigious enough for Andrea Agnelli's (Juve chairman) superleague have put them out in 3 successive seasons. Things you love to see.
:)

The f*cking arrogance of these people.

"Hey, Aberdeen FC, we hope you'll be second best next season!"

Maybe they really, actually, believe that the rest of Scottish football is rooting for them and Aberdeen etc would be absolutely delighted and satisfied to just sit there in second place with a wee pat on the head.

Then again, it is Aberdeen we are on about here so...
It's not just the filth mentalist garbage.

In actual history how many times have the Northern sh1tes finished ahead of Rangers?

Six or seven at tops and most would have happened in the eighties.

There was a thing in the paper not so long ago , where the teacher in their cult schools was drinking his tea out a mug with gerry fucking adams on it
It wasn`t Gerry on the mug it was the slimfast champion & he had a free derry postcard pinned up & he gave out the answers to the exams, He used to teach at Clydebank High

Somebody should've told that bell end that you don't grow up supporting Rangers , THAT YOU ARE BORN A GER .
Was at the 64/5 cup final them v Dunfermline and in the queue for train after game which they sadly won, I witnessed two of their fans being glassed by their own supporters. Total dregs the lot of them!

The f*cking arrogance of these people.

"Hey, Aberdeen FC, we hope you'll be second best next season!"

Maybe they really, actually, believe that the rest of Scottish football is rooting for them and Aberdeen etc would be absolutely delighted and satisfied to just sit there in second place with a wee pat on the head.

Then again, it is Aberdeen we are on about here so...
I hope they are 2nd best too, 56 will be notched up and another party!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back