Match Thread ** Fraserburgh v Rangers - 19:30 Wed 31st - Sky Sports **

Shocking performance from the midfield. No creativity at all. Only Windass' been worth a damn. You would have thought some of them would have tried to push for a first team place.

I see Halliday hasn't learned from allowing the ball to run by him after the horror show against hearts. Same story pulls the opposing player down after he's lost control of it then flings his arms in the air as if he's been fouled.

i'm sure Lee Hodson is a thoroughly nice bloke but every time the balls played to him he has a look of fear about him
fear and bemusement

He just looks like a guy you'd see in Yates'. In a pink Lacoste polo shirt.

I’m slightly confused at the Dodoo sub. Didn’t get taken to Florida, so assumed he was done, but then gets a game ahead of O’Halloran? Won’t be surprised if O’Halloran goes before midnight on that basis.

logo.png

So blatant
Ferrari-emblem-1920x1080.png

It's just about game time for everybody except Bates, John,Holt,Candeias and Windass. We may be in a drastic situation where we have to call in Hodson,Halliday, Kranjcar,Herrera or Dodoo.

That’s a fucking shocker from that fat tit Harris. Studs right into Holt’s Achilles.

i'm sure Lee Hodson is a thoroughly nice bloke but every time the balls played to him he has a look of fear about him
fear and bemusement
Could say the same about Bates, the pair of them are woeful on the ball. Young Vates defensive qualities redeem himself a bit certainly.

Morelos coming on.

Bloody better not get injured.

Edit, now saying it's Murphy.

That should have been a red card - ref wouldn't even have been bothered if it had been another one of our players injured due to poor tackles and even worse refereeing.

Back