MOTM Poll Rangers v Slavia Praha - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport ONLY

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Helander was excellent last week.
He nearly sold a goal, missed a sitter and got roasted for the first thirty, played better second half. Balogun’s extra pace is required in a game where the opponent has pacy players and likes to counter.

Hagi was poor last week barring his assist for the goal, I think the changes are pretty reflective of not wanting to be caught on the back foot tonight.

He nearly sold a goal, missed a sitter and got roasted for the first thirty, played better second half. Balogun’s extra pace is required in a game where the opponent has pacy players and likes to counter.

Hagi was poor last week barring his assist for the goal, I think the changes are pretty reflective of not wanting to be caught on the back foot tonight.

Helander???

anyone got a link to that official UEFA web page that tells you all the channels this is being shown on?

Looks like i am on the match thread for the game :oops:

I’m hopeful they don’t always travel well and we might get a comfy evening. But I doubt it as feel this one will go to the last minute.

Helander???
Poor pass which nearly sold a goal early doors, missed a pretty good chance and was shaken up a couple of times by their pacy full back and wide player. Quite a few comments on the match thread suggested he looked uncharacteristically nervy...Was much improved in the second half.

Nervous, but only a few short years ago, I was sitting in the Sandy Jardine watching us concede a last minute equaliser to fucking Alloa or someone. This is what it's all about. We're back. Let's just enjoy it.

Let's go Rangers, confident we can do this. Give your all is all we ask against a good team and if it not enough to go through I will be disappointed, but it won't take away the sheer delight how we have progressed this season. We truly are the people.

Huge game for Patterson. They targetted him last week.

Hopefully tonight is the night he grows into a man.

Good luck Rangers. Expecting a nervy night.
They targeted all of them because they are a quality side, their 50 yard switches of play would have all the top teams chasing shadows at times

Confident of getting through tonight 2-0, although just couldn't bare going into the last 10 minutes if the score is 2-1.......Come On The Bears. :D

I would like a win like everybody else but I would also like to show the world just how well we can play football ,hoping for a comprehensive victory with style and panache

Beginning to see what the fuss with Dinamo is all about, any English side going out tonight will be huge for anyone with aspirations of winning it
Molde, Olympiakos and Zagreb have all brought their ties back to life, 1more for Zagreb and Molde takes them to ET

EwyFVCUWYAUUkcA
Thought Helander might have started but no concerns over that team.
We've got this:)

I'm thinking 1-1 after normal and extra time.
Teams line up for the pk's... Slavia players look at their keeper.... then they look at Shagger... then instantly concede the tie.

Back