Match Thread ** Rangers v Hibernian - 15:00 Sat 3rd Feb - RangersTV.tv **

Stop apologising for the language Tom.

It’s RTV you can call the ref what he is.

Penalty or not Rangers have turned up today .. all the feel good factor has been drained out .
That's 3 times this season they have played us off the park

Really thought we had turned a corner but all we have done is go round the block to where we were.... Gutted

Bottom line is we were given a great chance to claw back points on the vermin today and see how they react under pressure, we are simply not up to it.

Don’t think murty is going to do - he’s been well beaten in tactics by that ratfuck Lennon today.

Is anyone surprised? We are decent for a few games then minge. We don’t have real manager and a team of pea hearts

Rangers haven't been great but they have been the better team in the second half.
Hibs were beaten had they not been given that lifeline from the referee.
I also cannot see what was wrong with Morelos's goal.
We have been cheated again.

Pish result and a pish performance. Warburton style management with no spine to boot.

Ref made a mess of the game but that isn't a surprise. Chopped our goal off for nothing then gave a nothing penalty and I don't give a %^*& if I would have been annoyed at not getting that if it had been us. Allan fucking dived and Collum couldn't wait to give the penalty. That simple.

That said, our performance was a joke. You could see the formation wasn't going to work and yet Murty took until his stand law of 70 before making a change. Therefore, I lay the play at Murty's door also.

Rangers haven't been great but they have been the better team in the second half.
Hibs were beaten had they not been given that lifeline from the referee.
I also cannot see what was wrong with Morelos's goal.
We have been cheated again.

In a nutshell, we were garbage but Gollum was giving them a penalty first chance he could and he did.

Back