Match Thread ** Rangers v Hibernian - 15:00 Sat 3rd Feb - RangersTV.tv **

Are our lads banned from knowing the Rheptiles score before they play ? Home game, a win sees us at 9 behing and those fvckwits still to come to Ibrox ! Huge support yet we struggle again...I just don't get it. We were poor first half, despite two, three chances to score.

Hoprefullythis team will learn. It's a hard road we've had.

Despite crying out for the subs, I wouldn't have taken Candeias off.

Murty can't legislate for Tav's tackle but he can influence the game in other ways. Just crap.

He played right into their game and we could all see it and still never tweaked or changed it until 70 mins
Again he never set up to lose us this game.

It just hysterical shyte to claim that.

The reality is that we arent very good and still a long way to go to have a consistent team.

We are filled with players in positions who arent good enough to win us the league bar one or two.

Gollum had been their best player.

Gave then a soft penalty after striking off a perfectly good goal for us.

Referres have cost us many points this season. Murty has been too soft. Not speaking out and putting pressure on them, as the scum do, will continue to cost is points.

Just about every other teams manager has applied pressure to the refs at some point this season.

It’s the middle triangle that weakens us.

Goss looks decent but the 10 position in so ineffective whether it’s Miller, Pena or Windass

So frustrating. 2 steps forward, one step back - and the feel-good factor from the transfer window gone for a Burton.

Why are our players and management not surrounding the officials?

shocking, absolutely shocking. I mean WTF!!!! this was an opportunity to put pressure on the filth and we get shafted again at home!

Not good enough.

Second home to defeat to those spoon burning cunts and if we're honest, we were fortunate to win the away game against them.

Today could have been a huge day for us but yet again our players let us down.

Absolutely fucking deflated.

Rangers have only themselves to blame, Ref was gave a decision to make needlessly by Tav, the fact of the matter we were simply not up to it, after Killie gave us a good start, hopefully this puts to bed the Murty for manager bandwagon to bed.

We should have came out the tunnel flying today, we were piss poor.

I thought we played well in the second half and deserved a lot more than we got. Why was Morelos goal disallowed? Hibs penalty looked ridiculously soft.

Perfectly good goal chopped off for no obvious reason and a dubious penalty awarded against us.

But even then, it doesn't hide Murty's inability to make decisions when it matters. Those changes should have been made at half time.

Was always going to be the case today. I don't know whether it's the management or the players, but every time they slip up we fail to capitalise.

I await another Goober post-mortem interview on RTV. "Lads are hurting..." Etc etc. And don't forget to hug the bhigot at the end. Absolute fin shite. Glad I only got a few hours sleep to watch that pish.

Dont care what people say we have been cheated. The min they lost we were never winning this game.

Say something Rangers or whats the point anymore.

Here we go again with the blame game after a poor result. The reality is that we should have been throwing the kitchen sink at Hibs from the first minute and scoring that crucial first goal. Instead, Hibs bossed the entire first 45 minutes and eventually made the breakthrough. The players attitude today stunk to high Heaven.

We are a bunch of bottling fckers. We talk about the scum but every time we have a chance to close the gap we make a rip roaring cnt of it.
Collum is a fcking rat though too though it must be said. Arsehole.

The yahoos are nowhere as good as they think they are but we are kidding ourselves on if we think we can challenge for the league

Once again a piss poor Home performance

Collum is a cheating wee mentally challenged Rat bag since he gave us the pennat piggery he's spent rest of his career making up for it that foul on Allan was no worse than the numerous fouls on moralos he didn't give and what the %^*& was wrong with that goal he chopped off

No. No he's not. The Rangers players robbed us today!

It can be both.

We were shite but there's no denying the ref has fucking done us today. perfectly A good goal chopped off for no reason, a nothing penalty given against us when we were on the up, Morelos getting kicked about all day and getting nothing. Gollum is a cheating wee cunt and there's no getting away from that.

So all the managers fan boys will now realise he’s not got it. Midfield run over 1 st half substitutes on 25 minutes too late. The best right back in Scotland pushes someone like a schoolboy Josh Windass again flatters to deceive. Hopeless performance. Managed by a youth coach due to a chief executive who’s hopeless incompetence is obvious to everybody except our board of directors. An opportunity to close on the uncle toms ruined.

Well done willie collum making sure your team stays well clear, a good goal chalked off and a nothing penalty to hivs, they had 2 shots on target the whole game totally fu cking undeserved, you little crawling 19th Century Terrorist prick, and btw his father was a season ticket holder at parkhead years ago and I’m fucking ITK

Back