Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Kent

Votes: 88 9.1%
  • Morelos

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Can we make sure the Samaritans number is passed to Strachan! Holy shit whit an insufferable uneducated former nonce employee.

Shame this wasn't on Sky as Boyd would have pulled this midget up and laughed in his face, shame on you Davie Weir not shooting him down. Celtic TV here today and you can feel the pain seep through my telly

Yes, and we had more in reserve.

Don't think so? A lot of luck went our way today, Celtic missed a number of very decent chances. If Celtic had got one in that 2nd half they were so dominant it is not too much of a stretch that they could have got a second.

If Rangers were not in top gear for todays game I would be shocked. Today was just another in a run of poor games against Celtic, hopefully our performance levels are better against them at Ibrox in 2 weeks time.

The funny thing is, even the bitter twats like Strachan and Hartson can't even do anything but admit Rangers ARE better.

Don't think so? A lot of luck went our way today, Celtic missed a number of very decent chances. If Celtic had got one in that 2nd half they were so dominant it is not too much of a stretch that they could have got a second.

If Rangers were not in top gear for todays game I would be shocked. Today was just another in a run of poor games against Celtic, hopefully our performance levels are better against them at Ibrox in 2 weeks time.
You sure you’re a bear?
So much nonsense here.

Complete pish. We got 2 up and sat back. We could easily have won that 3 or 4.

Played well first half - 2nd we possibly dropped back a bit too deep but still take 2-0 everytime against the mutants.

At half time my thought was that they were going to throw everything they had at us. That 45 minutes was their season.

Back