Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Arfield

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Aribo

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • Defoe/Bassey

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Tom Miller called it - classic case of a feeble ref trying to atone for his incompetence.

Tom commentator needs binned pronto, he’s absolutely pish at his job

- We’ve extended the lead to 21 points because Aberdeen beat Celtic 1-0? Even though there’s still about 20min to go

- Make no mistake about it, the league title will be heading to edminson drive? Aww really, is that what happens when you win a league?

Really hope someone in the media department relieves him of his job tbh

I'd agree with both yeah, I think Itten is a better player than given credit for but I wouldn't say on current form he's a first pick. This is why I'd like to see more game time in remaining league fixtures for him, he might have it and just needs a run of games however he might just not be what we need even as backup.
I’m just not sold on the lad at all.
More so, but not solely after tonight.

Maths isn’t BBC strong point

0:54

FULL-TIME St Johnstone 1-1 Rangers​

That's all she wrote. What a crazy end in Perth!
Rangers remain unbeaten but can no longer reach the 100 point mark.

Arsehole of a ref. Simpson is blameless there - Kane has gone up and won the header cleanly before Simpson's boot makes contact. Thought Simpson had a good game tonight for his first start, so let's not misplace blame.

Roofe should have held the ball and run the clock down. Can forgive him given it's a meaningless game, no harm done in the big picture, but it's a mistake.

Pity not to get the win, the tempo we played at after the subs came on was good and some of the individual play was impressive. Great being able to take Davis off and bring Arfield and Aribo in. Wright was very good. Itten and Roofe worked hard and held the ball up well, not enough impact near their goal though.

BBC reporting that we can no longer amass 100 points.

FULL-TIME St Johnstone 1-1 Rangers​

That's all she wrote. What a crazy end in Perth!
Rangers remain unbeaten but can no longer reach the 100 point mark.
A good boost for St Johnstone before the teams meet again at the weekend on Scottish Cup duty.

KWALITY JOURNALISM
Retweeted it and they've corrected it - Oops

Poor game management at the end all round. Trying our best to go for another rather than just taking the win. We had a free kick near the end and we take it quickly then give it away. Roofe mental decision to boot the ball up the park, the less said about it the better. However the ref was absolutely brutal, never 4 minutes added time and never a penalty and we did make 7 changes so hardly the end of the world.

Positive is that they’ve run into the ground for a meaningless draw and we have rested a good few players for the weekend game.

Worst ref I can remember since Beaton against Hibs when he gave a foul against Tav for being ragdolled by that c8nt Stokes I think it was.
Continuous stream of yellow cards for our players. Giving them fouls for nothing like one Defoe was baffled by. Giving them a penalty when it was clearly not a penalty.

Apart from that, Roofe was pish the whole game and basically cost us that goal at the end by trying that stupid shot instead of holding onto the ball.

I'm absolutely f8cking raging at that result, we're trying to get 100 points and have been cheated out of it by the referee. Cheated. He was also laughably incompetent, but that penalty at the end was nothing more than cheating.

- We’ve extended the lead to 21 points because Aberdeen beat Celtic 1-0? Even though there’s still about 20min to go

- Make no mistake about it, the league title will be heading to edminson drive? Aww really, is that what happens when you win a league?

Calm down ffs.

Commentators come out with obvious comments all the time. It's part of their job.

Nothing came off for Itten I don't think our formation suits him, no luck at all, but Roofe had another howler imo, overhit and underhit passes, poor ball control all night which a lot of people will overlook for the one very very good pass to Wright.

Very disappointed in several ways with tonight's match.

Hopefully though, it kicks all complacency out of us for the cup tie.

Play our full team we win it we would have won it with a competent ref but ultimately it means %^*& all the weekend is more important thought Simpson had a really steady full debut and Wright and Itten were decent Roofe needs a good preseason to get back to earlier form and Hagi is no good in a midfield 3 play him as one of the tens or not at all.

Hamilton and St Mirren all over again. Not good enough tbh.
Well, yes but, not really all that important.
However, what I would say wasn’t good enough, was the performances of soms of our fringe players.
Simpson, Bassey and Itten will need to improve massively.
Hagi needs to do more and Roofe only gets less stick because we know he has pedigree.

Ffs :D

Referee was absolutely appalling, so far out of his depth it was almost laughable. There is something I really dislike about the way St Johnstone play I don’t know if it’s the 1970’s tactics or the diving or what but they are up there with DU for me.

I watched the game, but I must be the only person who never saw one penalty claim never mind three.
Indeed due to the shyte coverage on St Johnstone TV I really don't know what the referee was doing half of the time.
Fckng unbelieveable.

What is it with the bizarre refereeing we've seen this season?

God awful refereeing tonight, a boy in a black shirt running around not knowing what he was doing, guessing decisions and panicking.

Not even remotely fit for this league, this should be the end of him at this level.
He looked like a boys club referee, influenced by shouts and trying too hard to level things up.

Fair play St Johnstone probably deserved a point for there efforts. But that has to be up there with one of the worse refereeing displays i have ever seen, and he has a lot of competition.

St johnstone player clearly wins the ball and isnt even impeded. Theres a coming together after he wins the ball.

But its never a penalty. Not to meninon he should have blew the whistle 25 seconds before.

Back