Match Thread ** Partick v Rangers - 19:45 Tue 6th Feb - RangersTV.tv **

Just read that league table. We've lost more games than Hibs. We've lost as many games as Hearts. And We've lost only 1 less than Killie.

That is horrific.

Its a joke, we dont even draw some of these games we lose, its either a win or a loss.

We do need to get a win tonight, get back on track. I can't see Windass being dropped, which is a shame. I think we need to try something different and the role he played against Hibs should be the first one to go. I'd like us to start with 2 up front in Morelos and Cummings. However, I have a fear that Murty will be looking to get Miller back into the team so I doubt we'll see both Cummings and Morelos on.

Any win will do but I really like us to do something different and get a genuine good performance and result out of the team.

A place weve struggled at the past few years but usually get the win

Partick 0 -1 Rangers
Cummings

Rangers 2-1 with Partick to score first....isn't that how this game usually goes.

In all seriousness I don't care how we win as long as we win. At this point in the season all I want are 3 points and don't care if we play attractive football or not.

Just about to catch my first bus of 3 heading to Firhill from the Black Isle.

Please for once Rangers lets dominate the game from the start and get a comfortable 2 goal lead by half time so that I can sit back and relax for once instead of the usual nervy last 10/15 mins chasing the game or holding on to a 1 goal lead !

Hopefully Docherty starts tonight. We need to be more physical in midfield. I'd be tempted to go with Cummings instead of Morelos as well. Miller will be on the bench I expect so hopefully Herrera is not in squad I shake my head every time he comes on.
I'll be going tonight mind and get to ground early fellow Bears as last couple of games it's been a nightmare to get in.
I'm struggling to remember if he's touched the ball in the opposition half the last few times he's came on as a sub. He's made a good few defensive headers though.

What's the chances of picking up a couple of tickets outside the ground? Haven't had any luck procuring any thus far

Docherty in.Miller up with Cummings.Morelos benched for missing too many chances.
Think Miller and Cummings would be good together. Sorted.3-1.

Not really a big twitter user. Are there specific accounts I could contact?
@RangersSpares and @Gregco5088, just saying you need however many spares and if they can retweet. should get an account for purely looking for tickets mate. Always spares flying around for every game.

I'd go:

Foderingham
Tav Cardoso Martin John
Candeias Docherty Goss Murphy
Morelos Cummings

Subs: Alnwick, Bates, Holt, Miller, O'Halloran, Barjonas, Windass

Sick of playing one up top against diddy clubs. Attack these c.unts and give them double trouble up top. Put the game out of sight as early as possible for a change ffs !! It's Partick f.ucking Thistle for christ sake !!

Fod

Tav
Martin
Cardoso
John

Candeias
Goss
Docherty
Murphy

Cummings
Morelos.

That would be my attitude and my starting eleven. However, I don’t think Murty will see it that way, particularly with respect to Cummings starting the match.
Let’s do this Rangers....let’s lift the cloud from the weekend!!

That would be my attitude and my starting eleven. However, I don’t think Murty will see it that way, particularly with respect to Cummings starting the match.
Let’s do this Rangers....let’s lift the cloud from the weekend!!
Agreed. Murty will probably go one up top again, much to my frustration.

4-5-1 v Partick and all other diddy clubs is overly cautious.

It's stifling/restricting our chances of goals. Go two up top and give the opposition defenders more to think about and gives ourselves better odds of finishing chances.

Far too often we enjoy alot of possession but when it comes to finishing in the box we are generally pretty poor. Morelos normally has defenders all around him , but throw Cummings in there with him and it can be a different story.

F.uck being cautious ! Fed up with it.

Last edited:
Back