Fashion Sakala in advanced Rangers signing talks

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a decent chance here to get the likes of Sakala, Gauld, Deli for free and buy one outstanding midfielder such as Jankto. Even if we sold one of our regulars you'd have to think this would improve the team/squad

Sure I read the other day Jankto was linked with a big money move, sure it was Arsenal

Him and Lundstram from Sheffield Utd on Bosmans would be excellent business in the two positions we most need to strengthen.
Those 2 and Gauld would add a great deal of strength in depth to our squad and would allow us to spend larger on key replacements.

If we could get Gauld, Sakala and Lundstrum on free transfers I would consider that ridiculously good business. Normally with 2 years on their deals you'd be talking atleast 15-20 million for the 3 of them

Sure I read the other day Jankto was linked with a big money move, sure it was Arsenal
Jankto is way out our price range, I know we tried for him in the summer but that obviously came to nothing so I suspect we won’t be going back in.

He’s having a very good season too!.

Jankto is way out our price range, I know we tried for him in the summer but that obviously came to nothing so I suspect we won’t be going back in.

He’s having a very good season too!.
I highly doubt that we did.

If we wanted a player like that we would have got one, Zungu was always our target.

I highly doubt that we did.

If we wanted a player like that we would have got one, Zungu was always our target.
Romano is probably one of the most reliable journalists on the go, so I’m inclined to believe him but admittedly when I asked him for more details he never expanded.

I don't think we'd pull out of a deal because their side leaked it.

If we believe in the player that shouldn't matter.

I don't know anything about this guy if I'm honest, but good enough record in Belgium.
You’re probably correct but what we won’t do, I believe anyway, is allow ourselves to be used to drive a price, in this case a contract, up.

I think fashion sakala would be a decent signing, on a free transfer, decent scoring record, fast and tricky, if we managed to keep Alfredo Morelos, sakala would be a good back up, incase Morelos wasn't scoring

Last edited:
He will add pace to a front line that is badly lacking in it.

Done well in an arguably better league too.

No it is true.

A farmer who lives close to his Dad's hoos.
If the Daily Record even had that level of sourcing it would be an upgrade. The reality is the hacks there spend all day reading websites and reposting stories they read from actual journos.

As for this chap I would be somewhat reluctant to buy a player from the Belgian League which is about 1/2 a notch above the French. We do not want another Zungu signing.

As for this chap I would be somewhat reluctant to buy a player from the Belgian League which is about 1/2 a notch above the French. We do not want another Zungu signing.
EUbePtyX0AUYBmY.jpg

If the Daily Record even had that level of sourcing it would be an upgrade. The reality is the hacks there spend all day reading websites and reposting stories they read from actual journos.

What a terrible opinion.

He certainly seems to be a SG and RW type signing. Young, capable of playing anywhere across the front 3, and belgian market is a RW go to. Would be an excellent addition to give true competition to kent

Wouldn’t hold high hopes being from the DR, however the name keeps coming up which makes me think there may well be something in it.

Probably a player we are aware of given he’s making a name for himself in Belgium and the fact we’ve played a few Belgian sides recently.

Looks comfortable across the front three. The videos show he’s got decent touch, movement, aerial ability, pace, can score a goal - Ross Wilson and co, if interested, will know a lot more about him that what we get to see.

I like that he plays with a smile on his face, genuinely looks happy to be out on the football park. The sort of player that a support takes to.

Wee bit about him;

Whats the big obsession with lundstrum any game ive watched him in hes been nothing special
It's perplexing.. Thankfully most people seem to realise now that he's bang average, one half decent season doesn't make him the next coming of Ferguson. Would he play ahead of Kamara, Davis, Jack or Arfield? If the answer is no then we should be looking elsewhere.

Those 2 and Gauld would add a great deal of strength in depth to our squad and would allow us to spend larger on key replacements.

If we could get Gauld, Sakala and Lundstrum on free transfers I would consider that ridiculously good business. Normally with 2 years on their deals you'd be talking atleast 15-20 million for the 3 of them
Gauld as in ryan?

ive missed the link with him?

also is he no pish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back