Votes: 229 20.4%
  • Scott Wright

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Ianis Hagi

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Jermaine Defoe

Votes: 13 1.2%

• Total voters
Brilliant. That was what was needed. Their 'success' over the past decade was built on lies and hubris, a house of cards that collapsed as soon as we challenged. Today we hammered that home, ten men or not. Show them nothing but contempt.

We were magnificent. Great to see Roofe back on it after the past few games. Every one of our players deserve to be singled out, but Kent, Davis, McGregor, Alfie all outstanding. Tav looking like himself again. Amazing stuff from Defoe and I hope he stays. Happy with Simpson. He had a few bad moments but he got through this and he'll get better. Worried about Barisic getting injured, hope nothing too serious for him.

WATP
With regards to their house of cards collapsing... There's still the off field collapse to come too. They won't make the CL next year, again, they're not attracting a Rafa type manager. Then there are certain court cases too.

Isn’t it refreshing to hear a foreign ex Tim player pundit (Petrov) just being objective and giving an honest appraisal of a match.

Watch and learn how professionals do it McFuddyin
I remember he scored against us at Ibrox and went the goals to celebrate at the Copland and he got hit in the head with a full carton of coke and ice, he didn't make a big deal out of it and actually held his hand up as if to say my fault no problem, thought a lot of him after that.

I asked for a win and we got a KO that's how you treat these idiots they are nothing to us,I really hope that that loss kills them off and they lose their last 2 games and we win ours 102 is our next number hopefully WATP

what a result, that mob put to the sword again, they are broken as a team, wonder what that tit provan thinks after that pumping of his team.

Well done again Boydy, saying sausage snib was talking shite, McCoist saying he “possibly could have had a grievance”. There’s the difference between them.

Taylor should have waalked for a professional tactical foul just after McGregor but the ref shat it and never even booked him
No doubt Gonzo never saw that

Consistency, Kennedy ?
what the consistent turning of a blind eye to c****c incidents to the detriment of other teams to benefit your team ?
that type of consistency ?

A brilliant result, and a great response from last week. The spirit of the team and the way the work together is amazing, absolute credit to them and the management

0-2
1-0
1-1
4-1

8–2 on aggregate over them
10 points from 12

Back on your box Timothy
Bear in mind the 1-1 they got was after a very hard and tiring game with all the other stuff that went with it 3 days before for us, and a 2 week rest for them. Didn’t get out of first gear that day and they still couldn’t beat us

We should offer to give them a 2 goal start the next time we play them, just to make it a bit more of a contest ....

Brilliant game!
So happy for Defoe and Roofless.
Kent and Davis had excellent games.

You tube footage welcome.

Well played The Rangers,

What a pleasure to watch that team display, as Scott Brown begs to be substituted. Enjoy yourself playing with the sheep next season.

Well that was all very enjoyable. Four top class goals and Brown made to look the gimp we all know he is. A little added bonus at the end with Kennedy crying about the ref... again

How pleasing is it to know that Scott Brown's last Old Firm was their worst defeat against us in 14 years.
I heard that said in the commentary but cant think of a bigger win over them in 2007. We beat them 3-0 at Ibrox but we never scored 4 against them that year.
I think today was the biggest win over them since the 4-0 in 2000.

I remember he scored against us at Ibrox and went the goals to celebrate at the Copland and he got hit in the head with a full carton of coke and ice, he didn't make a big deal out of it and actually held his hand up as if to say my fault no problem, thought a lot of him after that.
I was always under the impression it was orange juice. But anyway, I'm pretty sure Rangers' cups of juice don't have, or didn't back then come with ice. That was the 'shettlestons' and press (is there any difference?) propaganda to try and make out the flying cup of juice could have ended with a serious injury.

This codswallop deflected away from him provoking the Rangers end in the first place, so job done.

Only real negative from the game was the Barisic injury. That looks at first glance like an injury that will keep him out for a while. Hope it doesn’t affect his Euros.

John Kennedy saying it’s not a red card :D
Let's humour big nose for a minute and say the 1st yellow was harsh, it wasnt, how does he excuse macgregor going in lile that when he is on a yellow? What does he expect the ref to do?
Simpson's was a harsh yellow yet from then on he never dived in or gave the ref a decision to make. Its called professionalism john

Kent Motm for me. He has the bheggers on toast. Would also say it was probably Roofes best game for us.

Back