Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howe may or may not be good for them but the way they have built him up is quite ridiculous, I could understand it with Rodgers but not Eddie Howe ffs
Agreed.

Rodgers nearly took Liverpool to their first title in 25 years, Howe got Bournemouth promoted.

Rodgers has since turned Leicester into a Champions League club, Howe got Bournemouth relegated.

There’s a clear difference in ability levels.

Nobody should be greatly concerned.

They are totally broken. Sounds like this rhat might have killed his wains and buried them under the garden shed as an alternative to watching the game.

Dislike

RustyMG

16 min. ago#174
Didn't watch the game.
I was out in the garden putting dead mice into the bin.
let that sink in for a minute.
Id rather pick up dead f'king mice from under the garden shed than watch a once glorious team play.

I was swithering whether to watch or not, then decided not to when I seen Brown was playing.
Heard he was nutmegged too ? Sums up the season if so.

If someone last May said to me Id be out picking up dead rodents when Celtic were playing Newco, Id have laughed at them till I pissed myself.

They are totally broken. Sounds like this rhat might have killed his wains and buried them under the garden shed as an alternative to watching the game.

Dislike

RustyMG

16 min. ago#174
Didn't watch the game.
Id rather pick up dead f'king mice from under the garden shed than watch a once glorious team play.

I was swithering whether to watch or not, then decided not to when I seen Brown was playing.

If someone last May said to me Id be out picking up dead rodents when Celtic were playing Newco, Id have laughed at them till I pissed myself.

Credit to him for putting in the effort to feed his family.

Hanging about the front doors of the piggery in a Miami Vice tracksuit, as popular as it appears to be, doesn’t put food on the table.

Dislike

RustyMG

16 min. ago#174
Didn't watch the game.

how long does it take to pick up dead mice?

How many were there?

Unless it looked like some kind of rodent version of the first afternoon of the battle of the somme he is clearly just a lazy bastard.

Dislike

RustyMG

16 min. ago#174
Didn't watch the game.

The greatest fans in the world

Celtic would never have recovered if they had been put down to div3

I hope, probably in vain, that there are no Bernadettes getting leathered tonight. Or dugs getting a boot.

how long does it take to pick up dead mice?

How many were there?

Unless it looked like some kind of rodent version of the first afternoon of the battle of the somme he is clearly just a lazy bastard.
Or a lying bastard as he doesn't have a garden or even a shed.
Probably found them in his sisters bed.

16 min. ago#174
Didn't watch the game.
Come on kids, tea's ready!
main-qimg-401976ea5dbe551fead3495db7d0b9c9

Towards the last 10 minutes two of them put that muppet blaming covid in his place.

Total embarrassment of an excuse, nothing about covid would have been mentioned had they won the league.
I’m going to say something here (tin hat time) but for the period from the first OF defeat through to when they dropped points at Tannadice to end the league as a mathematical contest, some of the content and chat on that podcast was actually quite well informed and I enjoyed tuning in once or twice a week to see what they were saying, whilst getting the occasional laugh.

However since the ‘10’ was officially gone, there has been nothing but denial, whataboutery, bitterness, tears, moaning, conspiracy theories, and it has been absolutely glorious! The last 10 minutes of this is the absolute pinnacle of Timmy tantrums.

32 min. ago#2644
Has to work on his game big time .

Poggibonsi

32 min. ago#2645
He’s a good player but slow as a week in jail. Definitely one to keep but I’d still be looking for much better quality. We need much more pace middle to front

Michael Collins

30 min. ago#2646
Terrible performance summed up my missing a sitter at one end and then failing to track Roofe at the other end for their third goal.

Was walking by the end of the game, would be seriously concerned if we were pinning our future hopes on him.

Squad player at best at the moment.

Baggio
14 min. ago#2647
He has talent but his lack of mobility is going to hold him back.

His decision making is also really poor. Whether thats systematic or just down to him we’ll see in years to come.
pedrok
12K3,849
12 min. ago#2648
Needs to work hard over the summer, but, like the rest of him, if I never see him in a Celtic shirt again, I won't lose sleep.

TheMaestro
11 min. ago#2649
shampoo again.
kelbhoy
9 min. ago#2650
Not been able to see the player that everyone else does, don't rate him at all. Always looks to slow.

Even Zidane is getting it tight today.
Ah they are realising that just like Laxalt he is pish aswell.

Reiver82
35 min. ago#1841
Frank Murphy wrote: Post match interview on Celtic TV. On 2 occasions he uses the phrase synonymous with the Mowbray disaster ‘we’ve just got to take it on the chin”.
:yamsta:
Yo do not sink any lower than that.

Quiet Assasin
56K17,923
29 min. ago#1842
What a clueless bastard
:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McGeady46

21 min. ago#1843
Captain charisma has got to go. A complete and utter looser.
Muzz
44K11,180
19 min. ago#1844
Strange that no carrot seems to want someone so highly thought of. He needs to be lanced along with the rest of the boils.

Imagine you're down to 10 men, your biggest rivals are taking the utter piss out of you and you look at your dugout for inspiration and guidance just to see this tit standing there looking like someone's just spoiled Line of Duty for him. All the charisma of an IKEA floor lamp and he absolutely should not be foisted upon another manager’

Luckily big John is Brave enough to take this on the chin.

Agreed.

Rodgers nearly took Liverpool to their first title in 25 years, Howe got Bournemouth promoted.

Rodgers has since turned Leicester into a Champions League club, Howe got Bournemouth relegated.

There’s a clear difference in ability levels.

Nobody should be greatly concerned.
Rodgers hasn’t turned them into a champions league club, they’ve not finished in the top 4 under him. Even this season they’re not convincing anyone they’ll still be top 4 at the end.
But yeah Howe isn’t even as good as that, so happy days! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back