Ange Postecoglou - New Celtic Manager Confirmed - All Chat In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Is the quarantine to brainwash him into becoming “Celtic minded”?

Right today we’re going to work on “they are a new club”....

"OK Ange, today's word is SEVVVVVVCCCCOOOOOOOOOO

Make sure to practice this every night this week as there is a test before Mass and then next week we are working on developing that crippling feeling of opression and the chip on both shoulders.

Once we get these important things out the way we can focus on tactics and such other frivolous matters"

I wonder if our first game against them will be scheduled so late in the fixture list like it was last season?
I really want this guy to be in charge when they play us, but I have a feeling he might be gone before then....

Unless he pulls out a big signing shortly the hordes will be rampaging and drawing new banners. This guy is on a hiding to nothing.

Disbelief that they have done this :). What a risk. He'll get no leeway if he slips up. Riots by October if not sooner is a fair bet.

However, we focus on our own. Good start. Pressure on. Like is predecessor this will end him.

Moving to the other side of the world, 12 month contract and your own fans are raging. It's doesn't exactly bode well does it.

My prediction is that he will exceed expectations for the first round of league fixtures (they can only improve and there are zero expectations anyway from their fans)- once teams suss how to play against them he’ll struggle the same as Warburton. Sacked in January, I reckon.

Must confess I thought Steve Clarke was a stick on.

I dont know anything about this guy. I'd never heard of him before. There are very distinct shades of Pedro about this appointment, although he does seem to have managed at a marginally higher level, so he's probably closer to Ronnie Dalia.

The overriding feeling I get from this appointment is one of cheapness. He's certainly not the big name the tims were hoping for and carries nowhere near the caché of Eddie Howe. I'm starting to think there might be something to these tales we've been hearing about their finances.
Yeah it looks to me like a cheap option, reading between the lines Howe wasn’t going to get the funds he wanted and that's why he knocked it back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back