Ange Postecoglou - New Celtic Manager Confirmed - All Chat In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repeat after me "There is no Old Firm"

It's funny but I would stake my life on them briefing him on stuff like this.

exclusive video of his training

1JgMg5.gif

How much are they going to back a manager like this on a 12 month contract in the transfer market too? Night and day to Gerrard coming in on a 4 year deal.

their new bloke will become one of the ultra-rabid downtrodden & oppressed more quickly than usual - he’ll have spare time during quarantine to soak up the celtc-minded & sevco brain washing

How much are they going to back a manager like this on a 12 month contract in the transfer market too? Night and day to Gerrard coming in on a 4 year deal.
Lennon and Rodgers were under similar deals, to be fair.

They got money.

From what I've read of him I don't think Caixinha but Warburton, attack, attack, attack, with plan B being do plan A better.
Yeh I think so. He does have a far better pedigree than either of those though to be fair. Similar vibes about it though.

I see liar pete is saying they have been tracking big ange for years lol
At odds with his comments when he appointed Lennon. I'm sure he said something along the lines of we didn't need to track other managers or consider CV's as we always wanted Neil.

So he's tasked to be building a team and squad from scratch and to be successful within 12 months with little to no knowledge of Northern Hemisphere football or it's no renewal of contract hahaha

It was Hilarious when it was announced on the Brazil show this morning.
I think it’s the first time Super has ever been lost for words.
When Brazil asked him what he thought he actually said nothing at first, took a deep breath and then chose his words carefully.
I got the impression he was holding back fits of laughter

Quarentine will give him the chance to learn how to cover up all the secrets going on in that shit hole. A week to learn about the bulging rug and a week to learn to talk about Rangers.

Unless he pulls out a big signing shortly the hordes will be rampaging and drawing new banners. This guy is on a hiding to nothing.
Managers tend to buy from leagues they know

Expect a load of Aussie and Japanese players, assuming he has a say

Responding to news of Celtic initial approach for the former Socceroos manager, the talkSPORT Breakfast presenter said: “I’m not sure I want to read this out, to be honest. Is this a wind-up?

“No pro license? Oh, this had got to be a wind-up, no! Yokohama? They make motorcycles!

“Ange Postecoglou? Dear, oh dear. He’ll be a great manager… where do they come up with these guys?”

“Honestly, I shouldn’t wallow in your despair,” replied Rangers legend Ally McCoist with a cheeky grin, “but I’m loving every minute of it, it’s fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back