Our new away kit leaked (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, it is horrendous....whether it is our top or someone else's.
Personally I dont have a problem with it but I dont think its the away top as I cant see our away top being blue as UEFA require it to be a different colour (not shade).

That looks more blue to me now
Might need your eyes tested:p

Here's the original photo

20210721-095338.jpg

And the edit

20210721-091942.jpg

This is like one of those bizarre social media things where two people see a completely different thing in the same photo. Is that really black? It looks bad anyway, although I'll reserve proper judgement till I see it in the flesh.

Same.
Hoping the 150 range and the 4th kit are decent.

Apart from that, I’m already looking forward to next season and no gold.

Longer term, I can’t wait until we’re free from this bunch and we can get a proper kit manufacturer.
Which one would you choose ? Seen a fair few issues with Adidas kits looking shoddy. So NIKE or PUMA?

It's just a terrible photo to be honest. No idea why whoever took it thought it would be best to take a photo of it folded up on a grey couch under a light (or maybe it's the flash from the 20 year old phone which was obviously used to take it)

I'll wait and see the official shots and in the flesh.

I don’t even understand why there’s another black kit out this season. I know last years black kit was the 3rd and this will be the away but normally they switch it up every season. Should’ve been an orange or red kit again this season. The orange training top just released is much much better than the one that’s in that picture.

Not great but as other have said the photo probably doesn’t help.

Hopefully we don’t renew the deal with Castore past the existing contract. They were always the deal to get away from Ashley and a stepping stone but their products are poor in design and quality.

Meh not sure on it on this picture maybe better in person. What I will say tho is I’ve not really been impressed by any of the castore kits since we’ve had them. Only one I liked was the white one away one.

Home - simple blue with white v neck and large RFC intertwined logo; stars on neck and "1872 - 2022" on sleeves. No yellowy/gold.
Away - 'Founders' top. Not a top we wore, we know, but inconic and would sell by the truckload.
Third - simple red with black trim to represent Govan Burgh
Fourth - blue and white hoops

I’d be happy with Umbro, TBH.
Their kits were usually brilliant for us.

Big name, Nike would be my choice now.
I liked Hummel but I guess that ship has sailed for a very long time. Kappa would be fun for some of the less athletic members of the fan base B-D

Meh not sure on it on this picture maybe better in person. What I will say tho is I’ve not really been impressed by any of the castore kits since we’ve had them. Only one I liked was the white one away one.
Only one I've liked was last year's black third.... a cracker.

If that is the kit it'll look better in person imo the leaked pictures didn't really do the home top any justice either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back