Real Madrid Tickets

They've more than likely noticed an abysmal take up from the folk that they offered them to first (who hadn't ticked the box in the first place) so are now offering them to those of us who had ticked the box, the whole thing has been a f.ucking shambles.
Can't see it being that. It would be an absolute massive further clusterfck if they started redistributing tickets from folk allocated them before the deadline to purchase had passed - especially with the difficulties so many have had just getting purchases to go through or find an available section.

I know they've got solid form in making a c@nt of it, but don't see this.

Told me I still need the requirement, which I don't have in the basket

But to top it off, I'm now seeing on twitter folk who didn't tick the friendlies box, being able to buy tickets for Brighton, and that's with them already having Madrid

The whole thing has been a fecking farce, but that takes the biscuit

When I select the box for 2 for Madrid it says a maximum of 1 can be bought but will let me add 2 to the basket, will this go through? Dont wanna have the order cancelled!

I still don't get why they can't make things more intuitive by tagging the requirements with something more simple and literal? Here's a previous one from my history, why the fck can they not use that text field and call it something that makes sense and is clearly descriptive?

WKI4kG7.png

Purchasing anything from the site is a rigmarole. It’s almost as though it’s set up to stop you buying.

I'm just speculating but the SLO is basically just relaying info from the ticket office. Probably above his station to be making statements about what was done correctly or incorrectly. He is probably being bombarded. I think the club should set up separate communications for tickets. Has anyone emailed the ticket office and had any response?

I have and have had a response from Karen and Andrew. The issue with purchasing ticket remains unresolved.
It'll be RTV for me, which I was happy enough with before being informed that despite not ticking the friendlies box I was successful in a ballot.
A wholly unnecessary situation.

But to top it off, I'm now seeing on twitter folk who didn't tick the friendlies box, being able to buy tickets for Brighton, and that's with them already having Madrid

Same boat mate. Joke.

I'm just speculating but the SLO is basically just relaying info from the ticket office. Probably above his station to be making statements about what was done correctly or incorrectly. He is probably being bombarded. I think the club should set up separate communications for tickets. Has anyone emailed the ticket office and had any response?
No response as yet

A friend who only added himself to the friendlies CCCS when Real Madrid was announced now got code allowing him to buy (good luck to him)
Two of us who commited to buy friendlies at renewal time before knowing any potential opponents not got code so can’t checkout.
Tremendous system.

The main reason I sign up for CCS and pick all home games including friendlies, is to have as little contact with the ticket office as possible. It has always been a shambles.

I’m getting a message saying maximum of 1 allowed ( I only have one).

10 mins ago I had that I didn’t have the code error.
any idea ?

It's a shambles but I suppose it's fair*

Everyone getting a ticket is a season ticket holder.

What isn't fair is those who signed up for friendlies getting the less prestigious game.

Unless the club thought more would prefer a Saturday day out than a Sunday.
No. What is fair is that all friendly tickets are allocated to ST holders who ticked the "friendly" box.
Then any left over can be ballotted amongst ST holders.

I’m getting a message saying maximum of 1 allowed ( I only have one).

10 mins ago I had that I didn’t have the code error.
any idea ?
Same mate. The T22105 requirement is still there before you click select seats but allows you to select the seat and rather than getting the T22105 warning I’m now getting the max 1 allowed.

This is such a joke.

Same mate. The T22105 requirement is still there before you click select seats but allows you to select the seat and rather than getting the T22105 warning I’m now getting the max 1 allowed.

This is such a joke.
Seems like they’ve fucked it again

Saw it on here about an hour ago and chanced it. 2 bought.
Checked order history after they went through and the requirement for Real Madrid was way down my list, below Blackpool requirement.
Isn't our ticket office wonderful :(

Glad I kept the tags on my orange matchday t shirt, can send it back now, don't need to try to win tickets :))

Saw it on here about an hour ago and chanced it. 2 bought.
Checked order history after they went through and the requirement for Real Madrid was way down my list, below Blackpool requirement.
Isn't our ticket office wonderful :(

Glad I kept the tags on my orange matchday t shirt, can send it back now, don't need to try to win tickets :))
I might do that instead of taking the £18 loss :D

Wonder if there has been an increase in attendance due to the fact its allowing people to go in and buy without an email

Could anyone that can access the tickets for Madrid but can't make it possibly purchase them on my behalf? Desperate for two but this bloody shambles of a website isn't letting me buy them.

Just signed into the site and managed to get 2 Madrid tickets. Myself and son had ticked the friendlies but were only offered Brighton, which we bought.
Been trying for Madrid tickets since yesterday but was telling me I didn’t have a code for them. Still haven’t been sent code but got tickets. Maybe opened up to all now ?

Don't know what's going on here. I got a Brighton email this afternoon.So did the wife. Went in to buy the tickets and the Real match was also showing. Tickets for both of us for both games went through no problem and there seemed to be a full choice of sections available too. Gone from raging to ecstatic in 5 mins. B-D

Aye most of the boys in my group chat managed to get Madrid without ticking the box. However I ticked the box and never got Madrid - carry on, honestly!

Apparently I need T22I05 requirement. Can anyone explain that in English?
It’s a code that the TO assigned to your account that determines whether you could buy a ticket for that game or not.

Madrid is T22105

Brighton is T22104

If you check purchase history it will show you what code(s) you’ve got, if any.

It’s a code that the TO assigned to your account that determines whether you could buy a ticket for that game or not.

Madrid is T22105

Brighton is TT104

If you check purchase history it will show you what code(s) you’ve got, if any.
It doesn't show up in your basket though so if the ticket looks available it is

Think you can ignore that completely mate. It doesn't seem to be necessary
I think its still a thing - i'm trying to buy 1 for Real and still get the T22I05 requirement error when trying to check out - seems that only some people are able to skip through this tho that's just guessing as i have no idea what's going on anymore :confused: desperate for 1 tho

Think you can ignore that completely mate. It doesn't seem to be necessary
I think the code is there for folk allocated it - but its just way down the list where folk aren't looking. Not sure you can buy without the code. Most of those saying they bought without the code are coming back on later to say they have it further down the list below the Blackpool game.

It's still saying "A maximum of 1 tickets for RANGERS FC V REAL MADRID can be purchased" for me, raging isn't the word :mad:

It doesn't show up in your basket though so if the ticket looks available it is
I can get all the way though to adding four of us,updating basket but it won’t let me check out (four folk who all signed up to friendlies cccs at renewal time).

I think the code is there for folk allocated it - but its just way down the list where folk aren't looking. Not sure you can buy without the code. Most of those saying they bought without the code are coming back on later to say they have it further down the list below the Blackpool game.
Top of my purchase history is Brighton code,then Trophy day experience,then Edmiston House package.
No code further down (Looked down as far as Champions chocolate bar):))

Back