Real Madrid Tickets

I can add the ticket to my basket but it won’t go to checkout. It just keeps saying I can only purchase 1 ticket for the game. I only have 1 ticket in the basket.

Anyone experienced this?

Got email for Brighton and got a ticket. Trying to get Madrid but it keeps saying no seats available in selected section
You can keep trying some sections have them club deck for example,but can’t checkout without code in purchase history.

A friend who only added himself to the friendlies CCCS when Real Madrid was announced now got code allowing him to buy (good luck to him)
Two of us who commited to buy friendlies at renewal time before knowing any potential opponents not got code so can’t checkout.
Tremendous system.
you don't need the code go down to the bottom of the basket and check out ignore the code part.

I think the code is there for folk allocated it - but its just way down the list where folk aren't looking. Not sure you can buy without the code. Most of those saying they bought without the code are coming back on later to say they have it further down the list below the Blackpool game.
Yeh you might be right - it might be on your order history but i didn't even look at that - I didn't see it so just tried anyway

EDIT - Just looked - the codes are there and dated 20th July! But I only got the emails today. And I had already bought the madrid tickets before I got the email!! I'm happy to have got all the tickets but what a shambles it is. Sorry for those who are missing out.

Last edited:
you don't need the code go down to the bottom of the basket and check out ignore the code part.
It won’t let me check out,though which I presume is because I don’t have code in purchase history.
Have three other mates all in the same boat (we are all in a FF group)

I just got an email saying I was success in Real Madrid ballot. I already had a Brighton ticket. Check your in box.

T22105 appearing in my history all of a sudden.

So have now had both games now allocated, as a signed up to friendlies member.

They should have tried that from the fooking start :rolleyes:

I’ve just sorted Brighton, then received an e-Mail for Madrid. After trying about 10 different areas, got one in CD4. Maybe worth a try for those logged in for the Real game?

Still no email and still getting the T1 something code pish at checkout. Beginning to think im destined not to go to this game somehow absolutely fuming

Is everyone getting tickets emailed instantly?

Not sure if my purchase has gone through as it came up with an error at the end and now it’s back to saying I’m only allowed to buy 1 ticket.

Got email for me and grandson saying successful for Real Madrid. Tried a few stands with no success for 2 seated together (wee one only 5). Eventually got 2 SJ rear stand 1.

Delighted.

Back