Our new away kit leaked (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We want to wear Rangers stuff that looks nice? It's not that hard to get your head around surely.

But “nice” is all about opinion and that ranges hysterically on here.

For what it’s worth, I don’t like this one at all but I wont get upset about it.

The biggest issue is, a shite shirt sells less and makes us less money.

This top will sell very well, as all our tops do.

I wouldn't get too hung up on the opinions of the man-babies on here when it comes to new strips/castore. They're all trying to out baby each other, whereas the normal support will just see it as another rangers strip.

I actually quite like it. There's some on here who will just say it's shite no matter what Castore produce.
You’re right there is people who will hate everything they make but this wan is horrid and the majority of people won’t even have to lie to themselves to come to that conclusion

I actually quite like it. There's some on here who will just say it's shite no matter what Castore produce.
Loved all 3 of last seasons kits and most of the training range as well.

This season's stuff is nowhere near as good imo.

But like I said, nothing to get upset about. Glad you like it as I'm sure many others will.

This top will sell very well, as all our tops do.

I wouldn't get too hung up on the opinions of the man-babies on here when it comes to new strips/castore. They all trying to out baby each other, whereas the normal support will just see it as another rangers strip.
Personally I don’t think it will sell as well as any of the other 3 kits (and I’ve not even seen the last 2 yet) B-D

It looks OK in the actual photos. Graphics guy needs his jotters.

They've either uploaded the wrong picture for the infant kit, or they're taking fleecing us to a new level. That's fine for newborn but infants should be replica.

The Puma/Blackthorn strips were horrendous

Indeed, extra points on the awful scale for asking the players to model them in jumbo shorts.

New-Rangers-Kit-13-14.jpg

IMO it’s a shocker, but each to their own.

I cant help feel this year would have been the year to take inspiration from classic kits with a modern twist, Castore have failed in the designs so far, again imho.

Looks much better in the pictures in the online shop.

I’ve been saying let’s wait and see it for real before judging on a dodgy photo on someone’s couch . I’ve been critical of others who have jumped in to say it’s “ horrific “ etc .

I now apologise to those people . That top is the worst I’ve ever seen us release , as a fanatic of almost 50 years , I’m both disgusted and embarrassed by that kit . Castore seem to be having some kind of weird laugh at our expense . What the actual Fck is that collar ?? For Fck sake . Speechless .
"Disgusted"
"Embarrassed"
"Speechless"

I like it, loved the third kit in Walter’s last season reminds me of that a little. Home strip is lovely as well. Pity the away goalie strip isn’t the away top!

It looks 100 times better than the leaked photo did, can't deny that.

First impressions last, and unfortunately l seen that shady looking leaked image first.

But the official photo looks a lot better and l think it will grow on me.
People need to stop losing their shit over this, some of the reactions have been outrageous!
Stuff like 'Utterly disgusting' etc - laughable.

You’re right, if all you’re looking at is the fact it’s black. Other than that they’re night and day IMO. One looks classy, the other looks a cheap, thrown together mess that Liverpool fans would have been saddened to have as their third kit.
It looks better in that pic than it does in the pic from the megastore.

I quite like it after seeing that.

The purple diamond kit under Warburton for starters, the Blackthorn kits and the god awful red top from 2014/2015.

@erskine bear @Hallers are you telling me this was worse than the Castore effort?

"Disgusted"
"Embarrassed"
"Speechless"
Who authorised the gold mate ? The only person who would be happy with the amount of gold plastered all over our kits is bloody tootankamoon the Egyptian . Fair enough it’s “ only a kit “ but come on . Bitterly disappointing the whole thing .

Absolutely rubbish.

The kits and most of the training range are terrible the year (and that’s from someone who liked the kits and training ranges last year and bought a lot of it).

Normally buy all the tops each season but I will leave this one until later in the year.

Isn't doing much for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back