Match Thread ** Hamilton v Rangers - 14:15 Sunday 18th - Sky Sports **

2 absolutely ludicrous bookings from Madden, for Martin then Ferguson. What a fud he is.

Murdo Fraser should boot that Ross square in the baws at the next Tory conference

I noticed earlier Tav tried to take a throw and he stood right at him despite being told to Move

Well done rangers,into second place in the league. crap third goal to concede wasn't a pen to me , but onwards and upwards. Well done.

3 points in the bag,worrying we let 3 goals in against a piss poor side albeit 1 being a penalty,not the best defensive performance but very happy for Josh with his hat trick, MOTM for me.

Madden is a complete prick. Imagine a yellow for that. And as for Andy Walker - even when we get given a dodgy penalty against us it is not enough - "aye but he wouldn't have given it if it was closer". What a massive mentally challenged dick.

Andy Walker is a grade A tadger, he doesn't deserve the smell of my farts. Utter prick of a pundit.

Doesn’t save enough for me like the first goal and his kicking isn’t all it’s made out to be either imo.
Completely agree. He should have saved the first, and arguably the second.

Added to his mistake last week and erratic kicking, I feel Kelly should be given a shot.

Next weekend is massive now. Us against Hearts, Killie against hiv and the sheep against the scum, all the top six playing each other. Could be a defining point in the season.

With regard as to the penalty. We would be claiming for it but it was clear as day madden didn’t have a clue and gave in on the basis of the Hamilton player making by big claims for it.

Poor decision there bit Martin and Bates have been piss poor all day. If we can sort the defence out and not give teams a goal head start we'll be ok.

Game sums up our season.
Sitting 2nd now and have scored 1 less goal than timmy as it stands, but the cheap goals we're conceding are killing us.

Another stat, we are top of the "away league", yet 6th... yup, 6th in the home league

Completely agree. He should have saved the first, and arguably the second.

Added to his mistake last week and erratic kicking, I feel Kelly should be given a shot.

I wouldn’t go that far but I’d be cashing in and looking for a new keeper next season.

Good score line, but we are poor at the back and that shouldn’t be ignored.
Declan John I think is hopeless on positioning.
Russell Martin very weak.
Neither of the two of them will do.
Alves and Wallace cannot come back quick enough.
Big Bates is what he is. Would maybe be OK alongside a better partner than Martin.

Back