Status
Not open for further replies.
poor turnbull from £40m to an 80yo man in the space of a few pages :D

The Edge

First-team starter

12 minutes ago#2761
Country Mac wrote:
47 minutes ago
Whatever causes him to turn into an 80 year old man after seventy minutes needs identified and rectified. Otherwise he's no good to us and we should cash in while there remains any interest.
You wanted £40m for him at the start of the last page?

70 minutes is generous tbh, waste of time him coming out the dressing room at half-time in the majority of his appearances. It was the simple passes in the first half that bothered me most tonight, he's far better than playing it straight to them from 5-7 yards. Just lazy passes.

What do we think the issue is with Turnbull? Obviously a talented player but physically he’s nowhere near the level required. Is it just poor coaching at the scum or is it some difficulty perhaps with his knee? Guy looks spent every time I see him.

It's just mental going into a champions.league qualifier with this squad :))

Team tonight

Team is:

Bain, Ralston, Murray, Welsh, Taylor, Soro, Turnbull, McGregor, Abada, Christie, Edouard.

Subs: Barkas, doohan, ajeti, rogic, boli, urhoghide, shaw, Robertson, Forrest, Montgomery
Who the hell is doohan? And Robertson? And urhoghide?
in fact it doesn’t matter the fact they can’t get into that starting XI tells me all I need to know

Another from their site, WTF does that mean?

Ange has a big job ahead of him but most on here wrote off our chances before a ball was kicked makes me think we are further ahead that most care to admit.
I think henis saying that everyone had them getting pumped rotten but because they managed to take the tie to extra time things are better than some believe.

It's turd polishing ;)

Who the hell is doohan? And Robertson? And urhoghide?
in fact it doesn’t matter the fact they can’t get into that starting XI tells me all I need to know
The only Doohan I know played Scotty in Star Trek. :))

images

Ha ha what a rant on Kerrydale St about Liewell.. superb

Effing hate the carrot.

Artmedia. Utrecht. Braga. Sion. Legia. Maribor. Malmö. Ferencvaros. Cluj. AEK Athen. Sparta Prague. Sparta Prague two weeks later. Molde.

You are an absolute rat of a guy and today is on you cause you couldn’t sack your wife beating, lazy, sociopath project.

We needed a right back after you sanctioned selling two, and gave us Jonjoe Kenny on loan, that lead to Ralston tonight(he was actually ok).

He screwed up the Forster deal, watched Barkas play, and didn’t sanction a replacement or at least have one lined up in about the ten months it was proved he wasn’t good enough.

He is the guy who let Boli go who wasn’t good enough, got a guy on loan that wasn’t good enough, but didn’t have a structure in place to get a replacement or first choice.

He is the guy who didn’t have a structure in place to get centre backs in early when it was proved Duffy was rotten, and Julien has been out now for about six months.

He is the guy who didn’t have a structure in place to have a defensive midfielder lined up when everyone could see Soro is pish, and we have known for three months almost Brown is going.

He is the guy who didn’t have a striker lined up when we had Ajeti prove not good enough, or fit enough, Eduoard wanted away, and Griffiths was being released as he is a fat lazy waster who has since proved he is a nonce. He is also still a fat lazy waster, but good enough for this squad to flounder.

We went from Larsson, Sutton, Hairston, to those three in his tenure. When Bellamy was available, he wouldn’t pay the funds. His tenure can be best summed up by paying £1.5m on a loan deal for Henri Camara, he is crap, we get Bellamy later on, he is available for £6m, but he won’t pay it. On has no return on investment, the other would have potentially had a return. He is a piss poor businessman who’s final acts in the transfer market were considerable fees for Elyounoussi, a guy who didn’t fit the preferred style of play and cost upwards of £3m, Duffy on loan for about £3m including wages, a deal for Laxalt that cost god knows how much, and Jonjoe effing Kenny.

Slow in the transfer market, with micro managing, and penny pinching (unless for some reason it was for a loan deal).

Tonight’s result is on him, and it shows the is one of the thickest individuals in football. May he eff off and never come back the absolute parasite.
No one tell this guy the Duffy deal was £4-4.5mil, guy might end himself.

What do we think the issue is with Turnbull? Obviously a talented player but physically he’s nowhere near the level required. Is it just poor coaching at the scum or is it some difficulty perhaps with his knee? Guy looks spent every time I see him.
Probably that knee injury he had before not signing for them and then ultimately signing for them a year later.

He's just not that good and naturally unfit. Everytime I watch him I don't see what anyone else sees, just ok technically and has the fitness levels of Alan Brazil

Check the David Turnball thread on their site.

He went from being valued at £40M to being pish and compared to Stevie Fulton in one page! :D

Try telling people on here he’s overrated and cnuts hate it.

Loads of “experts” and Scottish journos had him in their team of the year ahead of Glen Kamara. Think on that for a while.

Last edited:
They’ve dropped barkas but Bain was just as bad on Saturday if not worse as one the goals he let in wasn’t a penalty, oh well , hopefully be a better than comedy’s central showing
I made the fatal mistake of following the link into their dark place there. As much as I was struggling to read it all though my tears of laughter, I did notice that
ACSOM on live now.
Guy top right says this the LAST TIME this will ever happen and they are on a good footing. He is raging. Looks drunk but is just raging.
The Banana Split says she's concerned about other clubs' ambitions compared to Ra Sellic.
Main guy talking about Sellic's euro history.
The overall consensus seems to be that Harvey Weinstein needs time.

is she one of the chin heads from the McEwans lager adverts?

I’ve said this before and I’ll probably say it again. But i cannot understand how they have got in this shape. It’s mental. If I was made ceo/manager/dof what ever, there is no chance I could run them into the ground as quickly
Arrogance , they thought they had enough to keep winning domestically without spending not counting on us coming back strongly and then they employ big joe mangel as manager

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back