Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out guys de hoops are coming

Broonys Back Pocket Is Full

38 min. ago#124478
Eff the negativity… eff the huns, new season starts now and we are coming for your oneth title hun scum. you’d might have sung champions (and absolutely shamed yourselves like the dead scum you didn’t save in 2012) but your not singing champions again ole. GIRFUY hun lurking carrots

Last edited:
See that blonde girl Natasha from that Celtic podcast, seen a few pictures of her on Twitter and thought hmm, not bad to be fair.

Seen her in real life on the news last night and was like eh? That’s no her surely. Was like looking at a different person.

Catfished a belter.

So does this now officially commence the meltdown? They’ve not even played a league game. I honestly thought this mob would have waited until we battered them before piping up.

Little entitled fucking weasels.
The board have spent millions and millions, Lennon bought shite. I can agree about the structure of the club but it’s wasn’t about lack of funds, it will be now though, they’re a shrinking business and skint.

Watch out guys

38 min. ago#124478
Eff the negativity… eff the huns, new season starts now and we are coming for your oneth title hun scum. you’d might have sung champions (and absolutely shamed yourselves like the dead scum you didn’t save in 2012) but your not singing champions again ole. GIRFUY hun lurking carrots
Singing Championees whilst being champions is shameful?
tenor.gif

What is singing about ten in a row from your “oneth”, “twoth”, “threeth” title?

See that blonde girl Natasha from that Celtic podcast, seen a few pictures of her on Twitter and thought hmm, not bad to be fair.

Seen her in real life on the news last night and was like eh? That’s no her surely.

Catfished a belter.

Her face alters on a weekly basis depending on the dodgy botox and drawn on eyebrows. She reminds me of the Dolmio puppets.

Watch out guys

38 min. ago#124478
Defiance , denial , with nothing between their ears but bigotry. How is your resolution 13, 12 , 11....doing ? Chortle , Chortle ....55 titles and we're still going strong .

Her face alters on a weekly basis depending on the dodgy botox and drawn on eyebrows. She reminds me of the Dolmio puppets.

Mate honestly see the pictures of her on Twitter I was genuinely thinking she was a decent bit of kit and then she popped up on STV News last night and I couldn’t believe how different she is.

Got stung like that on Tinder once, girl looked a worldy and we arranged a date then she turned up looking like someone else as she was careful with what pictures she put online. Strictly a video call before a date now going forward.

38 min. ago#124478
Oneth had me pissing myself.

Seen her in real life on the news last night and was like eh? That’s no her surely. Was like looking at a different person.

Catfished a belter.
She looks like bigfoot Jane Park another horror who looks okay with filters but looks like sasquatch without them.

Mate honestly see the pictures of her on Twitter I was genuinely thinking she was a decent bit of kit and then she popped up on STV News last night and I couldn’t believe how different she is.

Got stung like that on Tinder once, girl looked a worldy and we arranged a date then she turned up looking like someone else as she was careful with what pictures she put online. Strictly a video call before a date now going forward.
Got done with one of them before, I clocked her before she clocked me, fcuked off. :oops: :))

I agree with most of this. I would say though that if a few results go against them early doors they are going to face heavy, heavy pressure from the stinking hordes. It could go south very, very quickly and we don't yet know how the newer players will stand up to it. They could have an even bigger collapse than last year. 3rd or 4th is not guaranteed. They might have a fight on for that.

This could have an impact on any potential signings if they drop points in the first couple of games. Who is going to sign for a piss poor team who could be in big trouble after a few games?

%^*& me, a first date over zoom! I don’t envy the young generation nowadays.

Aye, everyone in Australia follows Hearts like your average football fan does Real Madrid or Barcelona. Queensland full of Jambos (nae offence our resident Jam Tart, but Flange is full of it). He’s a cantankerous fat old wank isn’t he.
He knows as much about Hearts as Scottish managers know about mid-table Aussie teams such as Macarthur and Adelaide Utd.

Feck all.

Aye, that happened to me years ago. Turned up expecting a dream boat and ended up with a tug boat.

Very good point, however if the law enforcers of the land publicly state he’s done nothing wrong, then we can hardly expect the authorities to take action no matter how vile it was.
I didn't expect the authorities to take any action based on the available evidence. But they're required to work to a higher burden of proof. We're not. We all know what he was asking for. Groomer.

One of them saying Brighton is a racist place that Edouard might not want to go to, or something. Is there anything or anybody they don’t try to brand as some sort ‘ist’ or ‘ism’?
They’ve been cowed to for so long in this country that they just don’t see their own bigotry and hatred.

Catfished a belter.
You know it wouldn't stop Paul John John Paul Paul Paul John John John.

38 min. ago#124478
And I thought the Bard of Avon had passed away in 1616 he must be getting on a bit.

I've got no idea what level Hearts are at but they gave the scum a run in the Scottish cup final.
If they come out the traps fast and hard like we know they can at Tynecastle then I think they will cause all sorts of problems.

38 min. ago#124478
%^*& me. It's the reincarnation of Shakespeare

I've got no idea what level Hearts are at but they gave the scum a run in the Scottish cup final.
If they come out the traps fast and hard like we know they can at Tynecastle then I think they will cause all sorts of problems.
Honestly, every team will be having a field day in its pre-match tactics sessions, looking at all the ways they can get at that mob.

I think he means 'first' not 'oneth'. I blame the schools. I don't understand carrot as an insult. I'd just laugh at anyone calling me a carrot.B-)
The patter they come away with is awful. I also blame the parents. The schools and parents have alot to answer for.

I believe carrot is a swear filter. Not sure what word mind you lol

Good point I haven’t seen referenced recently when people suggest Hearts have no problem because they are newly promoted

I'm enjoying their positivity on their recent Japanese signing. Comparing him to Nakamura, because, well, he's Japanese.

Japan international as well. Same age as Nakamura etc. I see Nakamura had about 50 caps when he joined them. This boy has 4.

Same approach as Starfelt, who's allegedly better than Helander, although he can't get into a Sweden squad, mainly because of Helander. :D
It’s called turd polishing.The rheptiles are very good at it.

One thing I noted in the two games they played against the Danes was the Danes didn't press their midfield at all, they sat off and let the scum run through them.
If Hearts press their midfield and over run that part of the pitch then they can give themselves a chance to play forward and pressure their shaky defence.

I'm enjoying their positivity on their recent Japanese signing. Comparing him to Nakamura, because, well, he's Japanese.

Japan international as well. Same age as Nakamura etc. I see Nakamura had about 50 caps when he joined them. This boy has 4.

Same approach as Starfelt, who's allegedly better than Helander, although he can't get into a Sweden squad, mainly because of Helander. :D

Who has never won anything in his career, played three friendlies for Sweden.

The Swedish defensive Donatti.

One of them saying Brighton is a racist place that Edouard might not want to go to, or something. Is there anything or anybody they don’t try to brand as some sort ‘ist’ or ‘ism’?
They’ve been cowed to for so long in this country that they just don’t see their own bigotry and hatred.

Ah back to SWEET CAROLINE!

One thing I noted in the two games they played against the Danes was the Danes didn't press their midfield at all, they sat off and let the scum run through them.
If Hearts press their midfield and over run that part of the pitch then they can give themselves a chance to play forward and pressure their shaky defence.
They started it after 65-70 minutes because the Danes coach said he saw that they were tanked after this time in the 1st leg. His gameplan was to basically nullify them to this point then have at them and they did have a few chances after that. The boy Lind had 2 or 3 good openings. Made for a turgid watch to that point but this was the first and unlikely the last time Angry Anderson will be completely outgunned tactics wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back