MOTM Poll Rangers v Dunfermline - 19:30 Friday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That looked like a different injury for Hagi which is something good in a way , hate to see previous problems resurface.

Patterson, Bassey and playing Hagi with in a free role bringing much need speed to our attacking play. They are good to step up next week but is Gerrard brave enough to play them? We’ll see.

He’s certainly looked the part in pre season. Seems like he’s found another level of confidence. His direct style and accurate crossing should be enough for him to take that spot you would hope.
The boy is a real footballer.
You can see the determination in his face when he plays.
He wants this.

Fkn Richard Foster on BBC website -

There are ways to lose games and for me Dunfermline are not going about it the right way. Have they made a tackle? Have they upended any Rangers player?

Wtf?

I know it’s only Dunfermline, but there’s a hunger and desire there that we haven’t seen this season. Particularly Bassey.

I'm not getting carried away with this tonight. It's been a very solid performance so far against very poor opposition.

The main thing I'm pleased about is the team coming out and showing the desire and drive and looking like they're out to prove themselves. That's what we need to see after the last few games. No shrinking violets or heads down, scraping through this unconvincingly.

Coming out and asserting themselves. It's been a good step back towards what we expect. Want another 45 mins like that.

Thoughts on the first half.

Bassey has looked very comfortable at left back. There's an argument to be made for Barasic getting the jersey back because Bassey has done absolutely nothing wrong so far. Admittedly it is only Dunfermline, but so far he's doing well. Patterson on the other side is doing well too.

Goldson looks like he's got his head up his arse at times. Very slack on a couple of occasions, but again it's Dunfermline. No real risk.

Lundstram is strolling it. Only doing as much as he has to. It's difficult to really judge if he's having a good game because of that. Kamara needs this as he's short on sharpness. Aribo again showing why he's never a central midfielder and should only be played further forward.

Roofe needs game time for his sharpness.

I think if we're changing things then the change has to be Kelly for Hagi. Hagi has again picked up a wee niggle. No point risking that becoming a knock that keeps him out the first leg of the Europa qualifier. Absolutely no need to put Kent on and risk him, even if he might benefit from a bit of confidence. Get Kelly on for 45 minutes as we just don't know if we'll maybe need him at some point. Push Aribo forward. There is absolutely no need to risk Kent in this game or to keep Hagi on and risk him missing the Europa game.
I agree with pretty much everything you've said other than Hagi. For me it looked like he was winded from a barge in the back. It might be that the gaffer doesn't want to risk him but for me if he can play through it it'll do more for his confidence than whipping him off.

Why's McInnes wearing a shirt, a jumper and a big winter jaiket?! It's August ya wee fucking pervert!
the jumper wool fleece and the sheep society took out an injunction against him for tampering with sheep the real reason he left dollyFC

While I appreciate the qualities Aribo and Kamara bring, both could do with
The boy is a real footballer.
You can see the determination in his face when he plays.
He wants this.
agreed. Same applies to Patterson, Wright, and Roofe. They are all proper team players who really want it.

Hopefully keep it up and thump this mob!!!!!

Hope so. These type of games usually peter out with players making sure they don't end up getting a sore one, (right, Richard Foster?) so foot off the gas second half more than likely.

Would love to be proven wrong though.

Borna after watching that first half.
7b4f66d6e71b03547f8fbf96dec7d283.jpg
The strikers have been praying for a this kind of service

Surely that was a penalty with the ball hitting his hand like that, his hand was high and away from his body so definitely intentional

I'll be disappointed if it isn't 6 or 7 here. We need to get that ruthless streak back into our game mentality. Correction. That Grunt is their Manager, we should be looking for double figures. lol
I was concerned about that fear factor being lost. While it's not the greatest opposition, it still shows we've got plenty quality to be worried about.

We've been complaining about no-one being willing to take a shot from outside the box, don't think that'll be an issue with Lundstram on the pitch!

Back