Pathetic Quality From Castore

I think the XLs are very small made. Might need to get a new top of each. Any bears think the same?

my friend thinks they’re big made. Don’t know if I’m tripping

I think the XLs are very small made. Might need to get a new top of each. Any bears think the same?

my friend thinks they’re big made. Don’t know if I’m tripping
My medium is a bit tight around the belly but good fit on the shoulders etc. I'd say they're more of a slim fit so I'm going to size up next time I get a top (or just go for it in the gym for a few months).

Can’t believe people actually still defend this shambles of a company when they have actually said Newcastle is their flagship brand. I bet Newcastle don’t sell even half the merchandise we have for them.
Did they really say that? We outsell most clubs in the UK every season.

The "flagship" comment has been brought up before. I'm sure that the full article has been posted earlier in this thread, but according to The Athletic, what they said was "flagship English club".

You need a subscription to see the full article.

The golf collection ??? Really pushing the boat out here ! I don't play golf , I like a bit of motor racing in the old bit go karts. Looking forward to the go kart collective collection

What’s the email address to contact about an order? Is it Rangers or Castore I need to speak to. Ordered my niece the Rangers kit on the 26th of July and I’ve had zero communication re dispatch or any hold up. They took the money on the same day and confirmed they received my order.
Absolute disgrace tbh and they can’t hide behind the quick turnaround/COVID issues now.

What’s the email address to contact about an order? Is it Rangers or Castore I need to speak to. Ordered my niece the Rangers kit on the 26th of July and I’ve had zero communication re dispatch or any hold up. They took the money on the same day and confirmed they received my order.
Absolute disgrace tbh and they can’t hide behind the quick turnaround/COVID issues now.

concierge@rangersstore.co.uk

C38-CF654-0-CA6-4-E7-F-BBD6-113-BDB905-A7-A.jpg

The "flagship" comment has been brought up before. I'm sure that the full article has been posted earlier in this thread, but according to The Athletic, what they said was "flagship English club".

You need a subscription to see the full article.

“Flagship English club”.

Stand down the paras

Back