Pathetic Quality From Castore

Anyone got their baby kit through? Ours arrived this week and its very strange. Its basically a thin cotton tshirt and the blue seems dip dyed. As a result the blue finish is inconsistent with lighter patches and the dark pinstripes might not even be completely straight. The castore logo, club badge and stars on the back are stuck on.

Wonder if the away baby kit is the same?

qrf.jpg

What a shambles Castore really are, now they've started messing up other clubs gear will the penny finally drop with people?

The sooner we get rid of them the better, it saddens me that they are making out 150th anniversary top.
Every shirt is going to have 051 stickered on it

They have to be chased pronto

just sent the below email to then after chasing earlier in week

Good evening,

I am emailing you as a follow up to my wifes email the other day regarding order number RFC.
Whilst I absolutely understand there may be some delays to kits being issued due the demand and popularity what I cannot get my head round is the fact that firstly; two and a half weeks after order you still cannot even give an estimate as to when I will be receiving my kits and secondly; that you even allowed people to place orders and willingly took their money knowing that these were not going to be fulfilled any time soon.
As my wife stated in her email, 2 of the 3 kits ordered were for my sons birthday this coming Friday, given that we are now on Tuesday night I guess we won’t be receiving them in time. Will you be putting forward one of your customer service reps to explain to a 7yr old that he won’t have his Rangers tops for his Rangers themed party? No, you quite frankly won’t care as the money has already been paid to you.
Despite all the well publicised issues regarding your service of the Rangers contract the fans, including myself, continue to buy a ridiculous amount of merchandise to be served up with substandard products and even worse service.

If you can provide me with some kind of timeline as to when I can expect these, rather than a “please be patient” email like the one my wife got is greatly appreciate that.

Thanks,
Craig

Del and Rodney Beahon and Castore Independent Traders better not have any input in the new superstore at Edmiston house.

The sooner we are rid of this embarrassment the better.

Anyone got their baby kit through? Ours arrived this week and its very strange. Its basically a thin cotton tshirt and the blue seems dip dyed. As a result the blue finish is inconsistent with lighter patches and the dark pinstripes might not even be completely straight. The castore logo, club badge and stars on the back are stuck on.

qrf.jpg
My son let me see my Grandaughters baby kit today, same as the one pictured, what a joke for £32, thin cotton top and short with stuck on transfer badges, you would honestly see better quality abroad

They ever going to get 5XL(really 3XL outside Castore's world) home tops back in stock. Been stuck with 4XL for near 2 months trying to change it, but no shop or online has had them in!

What’s the email address to contact about an order? Is it Rangers or Castore I need to speak to. Ordered my niece the Rangers kit on the 26th of July and I’ve had zero communication re dispatch or any hold up. They took the money on the same day and confirmed they received my order.
Absolute disgrace tbh and they can’t hide behind the quick turnaround/COVID issues now.
Good luck, I emailed the Castore concierge on the day the home kits came out to ask if they are doing infant keeper kits....still not had a reply, hope we bin these chancers as they are in way over their head, quality control is non existent and their communications team are a shambles...and the silence from both Castore and the club on the issues is really laughable considering the money that has been spent by the fans on their "gear".

I think the XLs are very small made. Might need to get a new top of each. Any bears think the same?

my friend thinks they’re big made. Don’t know if I’m tripping
I’m an L or XL, last season I got XL, this season I had to exchange for XXL. Last seasons top still fits

I cannot believe people still buy the stuff.Its Russian roulette with your money as to what you may receive.
Rangers, if anyone looks in here could you maybe get in touch with Matchwinner or Bukta and see if they could do something better
Why not aim for Nike or Adidas?

European range launched last week, new Golf range today. Castors are #Relentle55 indeed. I’m hoping the rush to flood us with new gear is a sign that they know their time is up. Rangers need to get this under control.

Not a brand associated with football but I have a British Lions top made by Canterbury and the quality is insane.
I’d love Canterbury on board with Rangers. The Lions range is top quality. Question is are they big enough to handle demand or is it only a select few, Adidas/Nike, that could cope?

Why is it just Newcastle and Wolves on the front page of their website? Are we not important or big enough for them?

That proves my point about them being the flagship. Wolves in ahead of us also even though they don’t even make their replica stuff.

qrf.jpg

My nephew spoke his first words whilst wearing his.

He said "What the %^*& is this shite you've put on me?"

qrf.jpg
I bought one though didn’t actually look that closely when I opened it. Will have a look.

Why is it just Newcastle and Wolves on the front page of their website? Are we not important or big enough for them?

They're a shambles. There's a link on the banner near the top of their homepage that says "Shop Rangers" but it just points to their /collections/teamwear which includes Wolves, West Indies and Sydney Roosters kits.

I have pointed things out before in this thread about the most basic, amateur website issues with them, and yet here they are with more.

There is no QC anywhere to be found. Everything they do looks like the 2 of them run it themselves.

I absolutely refuse to believe that anyone with more than 5 minutes of designing a website has not noticed that before publishing it. If you aren't going through and checking link titles and urls then you should be sacked immediately.

Better never stops...

qrf.jpg
I bought the Scotland baby kit this summer and having had the Rangers baby kit arrive today, I am so disappointed. It’s not even the same material as a football top! The Scotland one was (pretty much) like for like with the adult top. It looks and feels good. This, in comparison, is a total let down.

They're a shambles. There's a link on the banner near the top of their homepage that says "Shop Rangers" but it just points to their /collections/teamwear which includes Wolves, West Indies and Sydney Roosters kits.

I have pointed things out before in this thread about the most basic, amateur website issues with them, and yet here they are with more.

There is no QC anywhere to be found. Everything they do looks like the 2 of them run it themselves.

I absolutely refuse to believe that anyone with more than 5 minutes of designing a website has not noticed that before publishing it. If you aren't going through and checking link titles and urls then you should be sacked immediately.

Better never stops...

Not digitally native?

Even without all these Quality Control failures, their designs are fucking awful. Really hope we can come to an agreement to terminate the contract. Last year I bought strips from Wuboru after seeing this thread and will do the same this year.

Do I feel guilty? Not at all. Castore probably buy their strips from there too.

I feel bad for laughing at the upside down sponsor and the Wolves photos but it was just my natural instinct because it’s so bad it’s barely even believable.

But obviously being realistic here they’re an absolute disgrace. The word better shouldn’t even appear on their website unless it’s to advise you that you’re better off flushing your hard earned down the shitter. Also the fact we seem to have taken a backseat to Wolves and Newcastle is a slap in the face too.

Surely we have included some level of performance monitoring/targets in the contract and that would enable us to walk away?

Back